In need of advice

Options
Can any one of you guys take a look at my diary. I'm just starting and I want to make sure I'm on the right track in the nutrition part. I don't know how many percent of carbs should I eat in order to lose some weight. I need to lose 30 pounds in order to hit my healthy weight, tried every program there is even Jenny Craig but to expensive to keep it, its been over a year and I still can't find a healthy way in which I can lose the weight. Please I'm in desperate need for advice!

Replies

• 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Open your diary then.

tbh I wouldnt worry too much about macros, just seat a reasonable deficit and make it accurate.
    Do some exercise on a regular basis.

Eat your 5-7 portions of fruit and veg a day plus some complex carbs and lean protein.

Use the rest of your calories however you want.
    Rinse and repeat. Consistency and keeping doing the right things will be the easiest way.

That should be enough.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    You will need to open your diary.
  • bm920
    bm920 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    .8g protein per pound (assuming youre resistant training, if not you should be) .4-.5g fat and the rest carbs.

If youre new and struggling to hit a macro ratio then simply work to hitting a calorie goal each day as that is most important. From there, you can begin to chip away at hitting your proper macros.

One thing at a time.