10 pound challenge for January

Options

Replies

• yummymummy29
    yummymummy29 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm innnn! :) let's do this guys! First weigh in Monday I'll keep you posted x
  • Foccacia48
    Foccacia48 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Would everyone prefer that I change the weigh ins to Monday? Way to go flosoup!!. Keep it up everyone!
    Anne-Marie
  • TaraisFierce3
    Options
    I buckled down Jan 2nd and got serious about my well-being again. Overall goal is 15 and healthy. This week weigh-in I have lost 2 pounds. Keep it up, everyone!
  • sabree_19
    sabree_19 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • champagnejulie
    champagnejulie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • I'm in! Monday weigh in works for me! Thanks for settin this up Foccacia!

What exercise has everyone got planned this weekend? Often when I fall off the band wagon ... Any tips?
  • angelamoler123
    Options
    Monday sounds good for me just started this on the 6th. Weigh in at 173.
  • angelamoler123
    Options
    Trying to get some gym time in this weekend but if the weather is nice outdoor activites are always fun.
  • jamieporter22
    Options
    I started tues of this week, but Monday is fine to weigh in.
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Between 2 Jan and this morning (10 Jan), I have dropped 11 lbs.

Full disclosure ... after 11 rock-solid months in 2014, during December I relaxed a bit too much, and went on what I can only call the "SeeFood Diet" ... many of you have probably been there at one time or another ... "When I See Food, I eat it". Way too many Christmas cakes and cookies. I packed on 21 lbs in the month! So, just 10 more to go ... that remaining 10 will probably take me until the end of March.

Good luck to the rest of you with the January challenge!
  • sheenaperry
    sheenaperry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join
  • Foccacia48
    Options
    How did everyone do this past week?
    Start weight 265.8 Jan 2nd
    Todays weight 260.2 Jan 12th
    Loss of 5.6
    The weekend was really tough and I put some weight back on but I am not going to be hard on myself because of it!
    I hope you are al doing well!!
  • popefarms
    Options
    Did my weekly weigh in this morning. Started back up with my logging on monday the 5th with a weight of 163. This mornings weight was 161.2 and I lost 1/4" in my waist and 1" in my underbust. Went out for pizza and drinks saturday night so that wasn't helpful in my efforts lol.
  • Foccacia48
    Options
    A treat every once in a while is okay..I think we need it. Nice results popefarms! :-)
  • notcorky
    notcorky Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm up .8 of a pound since Friday but I'm sure it is just because of sodium intake and not enough water.
  • Foccacia48
    Options
    :):):) thanks for sharing notcorky and that`s not very much indeed..keep at it!!
  • ForteMom
    ForteMom Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Starting late on this, and just got back to working out... but lets see what we lose by the 30th :)... starting at about 195... I will double check when I get home.
  • angelamoler123
    angelamoler123 Posts: 6
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Stayed the same did good during the week, however the weekend came and out the window the diet went. Trying to gain motivation back to try it again and not quit.
  • Foccacia48
    Options
    You can both accomplish your goals ForteMom and AngelaMoler! Keep at it!! :-)
  • mitchell_212
    mitchell_212 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started new year new me on the 1st and have lost 9.5lbs!! So close to 10!!