No Impact Cardio - Help!

Options
2»

Replies

• bolingerbrittany
    Options
    Have you ever heard of PiYo, its a low impact excersize, it gets your heart pumping for sure.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    mia687 wrote: »
    Oh god I can't engage in this anymore. I used to be a professional dancer, I had an injury which ended my career 5 years ago, I've had surgeries, intense rehab and a dedicated physio throughout those 5 years. I know what I can and can't do. I don't know why you're so intent on arguing with me when you know nothing of my situation.

Well that's all new news that wasn't included in the original question, and makes a material difference to how one might position a response.

No argument, just trying to understand the situation and how one might meaningfully suggest some alternatives, rather than just randomly throwing out ideas.

Of course given that background I'm surprised that you felt the need to ask the question in the first place.
    And that's my first and last post on the forum over. Thanks to everyone who was positive, but unfortunately this is why online just does not work for me. Over and out

Wow, that's the fastest implosion in a frenzy of self absorbtion I've seen in a long time.

Bye then...