Awesome Lunch!

Options
I had the most awesome lunch today! I had an omelet with 1 egg, 3 egg whites with a 1/4 cup of low moisture part skim shredded mozzarella. I also had a 1/4 cup of my own home made salsa and a cup of detox salad. Total calories 224! It was very filling a very delicious!

Replies

• La5Vega5Girl
    La5Vega5Girl Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    that sounds great - i went to chipotle and had about 1100 calories worth of meat and guacamole! LOL :p
  • loujen1
    loujen1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    robbypink wrote: »
    I had the most awesome lunch today! I had an omelet with 1 egg, 3 egg whites with a 1/4 cup of low moisture part skim shredded mozzarella. I also had a 1/4 cup of my own home made salsa and a cup of detox salad. Total calories 224! It was very filling a very delicious!

What is a detox salad?
  • cmcmlb29
    cmcmlb29 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was wondering about detox salad also. Please share.
  • robbypink
    robbypink Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Broccoli, cauliflower, kale, parsley, carrots, sunflower seeds, chopped almonds, dried fruit like cranberries or blueberries lemon juice, rice or apple cider vinegar and a little bit of maple syrup. Chop it all up together and enjoy.
    http://eatathomecooks.com/2013/03/detox-salad.html Cut and paste to your browser for the exact recipe. It is delicious, filling and very healthy!