Hi! Looking for some motivational buddies

Options
Hey guys, first time figuring out there was a community board and I've had this app for so long! Just a little bit about me, I've been incredibly inconsistent on maintaining good eating habits and going to the gym but I'm very fortunate to still be in relatively good shape, especially the way I've been eating! It has to get better. 2015 is the year resolutions are success stories and I'm looking for like minded individuals who we can share what we plan to accomplish and hold each other to it by sharing our successes and failures with one another and help each other along the way!

Replies

• cove37
    cove37 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi ! I am looking to buddy up as well for big success as this year.I am a mom of two you and work full time looking to take better care of myself again.
  • Dreamersnest
    Options
    Hi! Add me! Im always in need of motivation and i will return it!!
  • shyhandful7
    shyhandful7 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hi MFPals! feel free to add me ;)
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm a repeat offender. 42 years 6 children full time job and have family history of diabetes. Out of 9 there are only 3 who aren't medicated. I want to stay that way. Please add me also. Can't figure out how to add others
  • meagsdionne
    meagsdionne Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Same here!!!! I'll totally get in the right mindset and start doing great and then I run into a damn cheesecake. Would love motivated friends to help each other. I want to lose 15 pounds before it gets out of hand so add me please
  • professorjo
    Options
    Hey buddy! Same here, found out yesterday about the community :D feel free to add me.
  • obiwanfioni
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • mschele5
    Options
    Add me. Looking for positive support.