ready to loose the weight!

Options
PinkHippy320
PinkHippy320 Posts: 3
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
hiya! I'm 19 going on 20 in only a few short months. Unfortunitly my birthday is right before summer starts So I want to be summer ready if you know what I mean. I used to be 120 lbs. it was healthy for me. But I have ADHD and gone through 2 medications that have seem to help add weight. I'm now 196 lbs. and I don't feel good about my self physically. I'm personally ready to go back to my old self. To be that girl who wasn't tired and ready to go hiking or biking and not feel exaughsted. I'm a waitress and a foster for dogs but I'm also a college student so time is crunched . If anyone has any healthy recipes or advice that will be great thank you :)

Replies

• i8sushi
    i8sushi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hii I am also 19 going 20 but a university student, so there is something in common. My first advice for you is to invest in a kitchen scale - digital, take a before photo and do some body measurements such as waist, arm, thigh, neck and hips etc.

Basically to lose weight, you have to be in a caloric deficit of your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) I recommend 500cal as the max to go below. Feel free to add me if you need any help or support :) always here to help.

And with healthy recipes, be creative ! the more you become creative with your own recipe the longer you will last with dieting :)
  • PinkHippy320
    Options
    I'd add you if I could it's not letting me I haven't figured it out. But thank you for the advice it's very helpful :)