Today is the day

Options
I need a lot of moral support! I have 30 pounds to lose by the end of February

Replies

• TheOriginalNapster
    Options
    hey, you've got this! you're a rockstar! :)
    I'm trying for similar goals, so lets just get this done
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I will be more than happy to support you while you are on this journey ...feel free to add me :)
  • Lindsay_the_great
    Lindsay_the_great Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    That's a pretty strict timeline, but if you really put the work in you can do it! You are in the right place. :smile:
  • AlirahMay
    AlirahMay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!! :)
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Why is it a race until February.. What's at the end of February, if you don't mind my asking?
    Just curious.
  • SexyFromTheStart
    SexyFromTheStart Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • rockstardelmar
    Options

Thank you wonderful people!!!! I said the end of February but that was a mistake. That would certainly call for drastic measures. Sorry. I hope by April. And if I don't se a goal I will not meet it. I am lazy and complacent.
    I have not paid attention to myself a I should and now I am paying for it. My back hurts from the extra weight. I can't run a block without feeling like I will die, and over all am in piss poor shape. I walk to work now, ten minute walk each way to get me started!!! Food has become my comfort.
    That happens when u move to a place where you do not know many people and u stay in alot. Today I made a decision. If u see me slacking. Throw something at me please. U all are wonderful!!
    As soon as I figure out how to add friends I will do it!!!!!
  • Zipswrangler
    Zipswrangler Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am with you on this girl! If I knew how to add you I would
  • rockstardelmar
    Options
    Thank you
  • felixmommy
    Options
    Thank you wonderful people!!!! I said the end of February but that was a mistake. That would certainly call for drastic measures. Sorry. I hope by April. And if I don't se a goal I will not meet it. I am lazy and complacent.
    I have not paid attention to myself a I should and now I am paying for it. My back hurts from the extra weight. I can't run a block without feeling like I will die, and over all am in piss poor shape. I walk to work now, ten minute walk each way to get me started!!! Food has become my comfort.
    That happens when u move to a place where you do not know many people and u stay in alot. Today I made a decision. If u see me slacking. Throw something at me please. U all are wonderful!!
    As soon as I figure out how to add friends I will do it!!!!!
    You got this!
  • vargasjasmin26
    Options
    Welcome best of luck!
  • Zipswrangler
    Zipswrangler Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you
    I think I sent you a request?
  • rockstardelmar
    Options
    I accepted it!! Ps cabbage is your friend. A cup fills u and it's few calories!! Spinach too!! I'm getting the hang of this. I actually ate enough but came in a bit short on calories!