Healthy Yeast Bread

Options

Replies

• CarrieCans
    CarrieCans Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    It doesn't look like it rises. Did you make this recipe?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    wait, that is a paleo recipe…

cavemen made bread? I did not know that caves came with baking ovens in the Paleolithic area ..

this groundbreaking news!!!
  • CarrieCans
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    wait, that is a paleo recipe…

cavemen made bread? I did not know that caves came with baking ovens in the Paleolithic area ..

this groundbreaking news!!!

You're funny.

I'm curious cuz i like to bake. I don't understand how these recipes even qualify as bread. If it doesn't rise then it isn't bread.
  • serendipity57
    serendipity57 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm no clean eater lol just thought it may help someone being low calorie
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm...........Ener-g egg replacer and stevia.....how good is that and who said a brick can't be part of a balanced diet.
  • serendipity57
    serendipity57 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hey guys no one is forcing you to eat it...sheesh no wonder some people don't post on here. I've been maintaining for 2 years so no skin off my nose if you don't like it. Just thought it might help someone.plenty of recipes on here use Stevia so I don't see the problem. If I see a recipe I don't like I just move on ...no need for the sarky comments.
  • CarrieCans
    Options
    Jeepers.

Did you actually make this recipe? curious cuz i have questions.
    Does it rise? The pic makes it look the same before and after baking.
    What's the texture like? Obviously it's not light and fluffy.

I don't automatically dismiss any recipe. I just don't want to make something without having an idea of what it will be like. If i am expecting light and fluffy and it turns out like a brick i will be sad. If i know it's going to be a heavy bread then i know it's for toasting and slathering with butter and not for dipping in pasta sauce.