Please don't take offence but I

Options
Need a fat buddy none of my friends use this or the Fitbit I've got almost 6st to lose and need as much help and support as possible

Replies

• desika8787
    desika8787 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I don't call myself "fat" anymore :smile: but nontheless I'd help or support you on your journey :smile: feel free to message or add me :smile:
  • flissy5
    flissy5 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    No offence taken. But I think it should be a "getting rid of fat buddy", mostly for you and your attitude towards weight loss.

Feel free to friend me. I only have around 10lbs to lose, but I will continue to log, and I'm on-line a lot.
  • peterandtracymc
    Options
    Thanks ladies but I don't know how to add anyone lol not had much sleep and can't figure it out today at all x
  • Backagainforanothergo
    Options
    Hi.....I started this journey at the end of November and have lost 17lbs so far. I still have a way to go approx another 3st. to where I think I should be. I log everything and am on here all the time. I don't know everything but I would be very happy to offer (and receive) support and encouragement. Please feel free to make me one of your fat buddies!
  • Backagainforanothergo
    Options
    I have sent you a request. I typed your username into the 'find friends' bit on the website.....it's not on the app, or maybe I just couldn't find it!
  • natashajf
    natashajf Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I know how you feel. A number of my friends use MFP but they use it to measure their extremely active lifestyles, challenge each other to bike/run further/faster and to monitor their calorie intake when their weight fluctuates up 1kg from perfect. It's the kind of life I would like to have but I have a heck of a long way to go. I'm 35 days in and going strong, got the food under control, getting there with the exercise. Will send you an add friend request.
  • peterandtracymc
    Options
    Thanks everyone it's so nice to know your not alone I've lot 9lbs this week so feeling motivated which is just as well as I've got a looooooong way to go xxx
  • desika8787
    desika8787 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone it's so nice to know your not alone I've lot 9lbs this week so feeling motivated which is just as well as I've got a looooooong way to go xxx

Every journey starts with the first step - and this first step you did very well! :) 9lbs is a great start! Keep on that great work! <3
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I've got about 2 stone to lose to be back in my UK size 10/12 pre-pregnancy clothes.

I also have a Fitbit so I can PM you my e-mail address and you can add me on that too.
  • minimum13
    minimum13 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You're certainly not alone! I've been using MFP for a few weeks - with about 5 stone to loose. I also use Fitbit to track steps, which does sync very well to MFP. I have learnt an awful lot from the community on here, which has also helped spur me on. I too have a long way to go, but I'm beginning to see that the first few days were the hardest and gradually it does get easier and become a habit, tracking food & calories.
  • peterandtracymc
    Options
    How can I find you on Fitbit too minimum? Love my Fitbit but started using this is the Fitbit only has American food x
  • peterandtracymc
    Options
    Thank You desika I was really pleased with myself best I've felt in ages
  • peterandtracymc
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I've got about 2 stone to lose to be back in my UK size 10/12 pre-pregnancy clothes.

I also have a Fitbit so I can PM you my e-mail address and you can add me on that too.

Yes please!
  • TriedEverything
    TriedEverything Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I think I probably need to lose about 6 stone too, but I'm aiming for about 5, and will then see how I feel. I've been a bit of a diet failure (having tried to lose weight for years - hence the username!) but gave myself a fresh start this month.

I like to think I am quite a supportive friend on here. Will send you a request, although no problems if you now have enough friends!! :)
  • prettyshabby
    prettyshabby Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me. I am looking to lose about 2-3 stone. Any motivation we can share about would be great xx
  • mkasarda570
    mkasarda570 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Please add me....I need some support too. I have lost 150 lbs and gained about 20 lbs. back. thanks to MFP, I have shed about 13 of that. I won't say that you can do this but rather you ARE doing this. You don't have to be perfect to have success.....just keep taking this day by day.
  • lemur_lady
    lemur_lady Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Ive lost just over 8 1/2 stone so far. Add me if you like
  • katelynmccloy
    katelynmccloy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if the Nike pro band connects to myfitnesspal?
  • peterandtracymc
    Options
    Overwhelmed with the support on here so far, Wow thank you all so much! and lemur_lady how have you managed to lose 8 stone just wow and well done! X