You tube videos?

Options
So I am starting to try to lose weight (again) and I did a workout video on YT called fitness blender. I would love everyone's opinions on some videos. It is freezing outside so I won't be running and I don't want to get a gym membership quite yet thanks in advance feel free to add me :)

Replies

• chevchicky
    chevchicky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A couple of exercises that work for me is my stationary bike and dancing. Within a month I've already lost 12 pounds with a 1200 calorie intake.
    Good luck to you :smiley:
  • SuperC_sa
    SuperC_sa Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Ah I love fitness blender. There are so many work outs available on youtube. I also particularly love Jillian Michaels, have a look at one of her 30 day routines, 30 day shred or ripped in 30.
  • trevandmel2015
    Options
    I really like the zumba classes by 'Mallory Hotmess'. They're really fun & still a good cardio workout. But for more intense training, I agree with the previous post re:Jillian Michaels.
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender for me, try their website there are loads and loads of fantastic videos.
  • AlciaMode
    AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I love Jennifer Gallaranis (sp?) ten minute standing abs video
  • Zipswrangler
    Zipswrangler Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the tips:)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender is the bomb.
  • Zipswrangler
    Zipswrangler Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you that's what I have been using glad to know I'm on the right track, it seems to push me more than hip hop and for sure. But the way I see it is at least I'm doing SOMETHING even if it's only 30 mins and low impact it's better than NOTHING :) for now at least I want to work my way into more intense longer workouts
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Would also through in a huge shout out to Christine Salus. As much as her routines are awesome, I just LOVE watching her move.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    AlciaMode wrote: »
    I love Jennifer Gallaranis (sp?) ten minute standing abs video

Galardi :)

I love Jessica Smith. She has lots of variety on youtube and in each workout. I just really find her to be a good instructor. And she has a puppy that is in a lot of the videos..

Re: Jillian - You can also get a lot of Bob Harper's workouts on there. They are pretty different from Jillian and are pretty dang hardcore. I guess Dolvett doesn't have any :(:(:(

I just found a channel called BodyFit or Body by Amy? I've done two of her videos and although she's not exactly a pro instructor, they are good workouts and really easy to follow. Just look out because she likes to start saying "you're almost done" about 5 seconds after you start. You're not almost done.

When people do FitnessBlender, do you play your own music? It's hard for me to work out without music!