New. And need motivated

Options
Wanting somebody to keep me motivated. Someone to tell me to keep my head up and push through the burn. I can't believe I use to think I was overweight. And now that I am overweight. I want to be back to the weight I was. !! Let's go. Need some friends on here.

Replies

• kirknutrition
    Options
    Hi my name is Melissa. I am a great encourager and would be happy to send you daily encouragement.
  • sndy_xo
    Options
    feel free to add me and we can support each other! :)
  • amandafraas23
    Options
    I feel the same way! I'd love to look like I did 5 years ago! Feel free too add me
  • TracyShing
    TracyShing Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I find the support I get from my MFP friends to be paramount. It keeps me on track and inspires me daily. Add me if you like (I would add you but I keep getting errors). I log daily and would love to cheer you on in your accomplishments too.
  • aniket395208
    aniket395208 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is ANDY and I have been using MFP for almost 220 days and trust me it definately works as long as we stay honest with ourself. I have lost about around 30 pounds of body fat by using this and gained 10 pounds of straight muscles by working out 5 days a week since last 5 months. Not sure if we can add friends on MFP but if we could it's will be motivational itself to see others progress. All the very best and keep trying
  • JasmynMumfrey
    JasmynMumfrey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you !!
  • meagankrkr
    meagankrkr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We can help keep each other motivated!!
  • obiwanfioni
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Feel free to add
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Been here a few years under two separate accounts. Had my ups and downs while here, mostly due to injuries and some mental setbacks. All lessons learned. I've buckled down, going above and beyond all efforts I have ever put in before.

I have a few great friends already, but most of my list practically became a MFP graveyard. Im pushing myself harder than ever, and definitely wouldn't mind having more supportive friends along for the ride. So any can feel free to add me.
  • pebs1081
    pebs1081 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Could totally use motivation as well!! ❤ good luck!
  • zac775
    zac775 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, always happy to motivate where I can, as it always helps me too.
  • markberry999
    markberry999 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all, add me for support
  • LysaK1980
    LysaK1980 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well. :)
  • sammyj19902015
    sammyj19902015 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me too ive just started last week x
  • cscheers
    Options
    Me too! I'm one week in and need some support too. Feel free to add me and we could encourage each other! The more the merrier! :smiley:
  • apwilliams1983
    apwilliams1983 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    No excuses!!!
  • rgmooney66
    rgmooney66 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me , please
  • reeserox
    reeserox Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LETS DO THIS!!! lol feel free to add me too :smile: