Kayla Itsines program

Options
im looking forward to getting myself back on track. Used this app last year and lost 20 pounds. Became a little lazy and gained ten of it back, so time to get myself back in shape! I'm also going to do the Kayla Itsines program, anyone ever try that before?!

Replies

• hilary_dee
    hilary_dee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started it Jan 5th and I'm LOVING it so far. So challenging but totally awesome. Good luck! :)
  • saaarbear7
    Options
    Miss1080p wrote: »
    I started it Jan 5th and I'm LOVING it so far. So challenging but totally awesome. Good luck! :)

Are you doing the 12 week program?! I'm starting it this upcoming Monday! And have you seen results?!
  • hilary_dee
    hilary_dee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 12 week program, her first guide. I've seen a little progress but I'm more FEELING the results than anything. I'm always sore after every workout so I know the program is kicking my butt!
  • Annanna91
    Annanna91 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing it. I'm about to start week 6 tomorrow, I'm not following her eating guide as I already think I eat quite well, but I can see small changes in the mirror. My legs and stomach both look smaller and my bum looks lifted too. I've lost around 3lbs also, but for me it's more about toning my body rather than weight loss.

Best of luck ladies and feel free to follow me and we can support eachother!
  • emzie2011
    emzie2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How are you guys going with it? I want to start next week!
  • laurenbrook85
    laurenbrook85 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to start soon too...I have had such horrible cycles of eating crap and trying to work it off...I seriously work out (cardio/intense) EVERY day and hardly ever rest. I KNOW it's bad and I want to cut back but still not get huge. Her program seems to be a soild balance of workouts but healthy, substantial eating. If anyone wants to be my accountability buddy...!
  • kay20122
    Options
    I'm on week 8 of kayla. It's probably the best workout I have ever found. It's intense but easy to stick to. My husband is doing it with me as encouragement, his results are incredible. I was wondering, for anyone that's doing it, how many calories do you account for each workout?
  • BrittanyMatlock
    Options
    I was browsing on here to see if I could find anyone doing BBG 1.0! I'm having a baby in 4 weeks, but wanted to start the meal plans now, so I can get my diet in shape beforehand and then I'll start pre training. Can't wait! I love seeing everyone's results on Instagram!
  • tashsmitham
    tashsmitham Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was browsing on here to see if I could find anyone doing BBG 1.0! I'm having a baby in 4 weeks, but wanted to start the meal plans now, so I can get my diet in shape beforehand and then I'll start pre training. Can't wait! I love seeing everyone's results on Instagram!

Hi there. I am doing Kaylas guide too. Although I've 'cheated' my way through both guides, with little results. I recently started back to the beginning of week 13 to start over. I'm 2 weeks in doing it properly and seeing results. although I don't follow her eating guide as I feel I can't eat that much, I do eat healthy. I am a mum to a almost 3 year old. Living in Qld Australia. You can add me if you like. :)
  • xSJBx
    xSJBx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone doing the Kayla Itsines program, please feel free to add me! Really loving the program, on week 4 now :smile:
  • nicoletteamber
    nicoletteamber Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm on week 1! Please add me! I'll need some good support to keep up for 12 weeks haha :)
  • koqueta531
    koqueta531 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I got the nutrition plan and exercise plan but I don't have the pre training part.. where can I find that? Or can anyone email it to me? I'd appreciate it. koqueta531@yahoo.com
  • AafIndia
    AafIndia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm on Week 3 of the pre training. It's getting harder with every passing week. But i push myself as hard as I can. Doing this more to build my self esteem than anything else. Also, i want to make some friends in the process.
    Add me for some friendly banter.