SelectTech Dumbbells?

Options
Are there cheaper versions of these? I am interested in buying heavier weights (I have some up to 8 lbs) but don't want to spend a ton of money.

Replies

• candyk78
    candyk78 Posts: 4
    Options
    You can cheaper versions at many different places, but having used some cheaper versions and owning selecttech weights myself, it is definatley worth the extra money to purchase SelectTech. I found others, make clicking or other noises while you are lifting and the weigts sometimes slide around a bit, it throws you off when you are trying to concentrate. You can sometimes find good deals on selectTech weights though, see if you can get a set that were a floor model or something.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    You can cheaper versions at many different places, but having used some cheaper versions and owning selecttech weights myself, it is definatley worth the extra money to purchase SelectTech. I found others, make clicking or other noises while you are lifting and the weigts sometimes slide around a bit, it throws you off when you are trying to concentrate. You can sometimes find good deals on selectTech weights though, see if you can get a set that were a floor model or something.

This!!

I got the Wilder verison 1st from Sears. Took them back within 24 hours and ordered the select techs that night. You can find promos codes online and you sometimes can catch a free shipping offer along with the free stand.

Also they offer a year same as cash if I'm not mistaken.
  • NYY13
    NYY13 Posts: 3
    Options
    if you want to get free workout equipment, check out http://freeworkoutequipment.weebly.com/