Seeing change?

Options
How long does it take for you to actually see change? Weighing in at 175, 5'1
I have lost about 5-7 pounds due to the fact that it keeps losing and gaining. People said I look "skinner" but I find that hard to believe.

Replies

• higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40 and I still don't see it, however it was at the 20ish mark for others who didn't know I was trying to lose weight, to notice.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    It takes me about 20 pounds up or down to start noticing the change in the mirror. But so much of that is going to depend on you, where you lose/gain the weight, etc.
  • daravanhm
    Options
    @diannethegeek‌ and @higgins8283801‌ I just wanna see change in my stomach..
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    OP, start taking pictures. They might be unflattering, but take them! That way you can see the changes. I lost over 100 lbs, but didn't feel a change or difference until I saw my progress through pictures.

Also, I agree with the above that it takes about 15-20 lbs to see a little change. 5 lbs, though awesome, won't show that much. Good luck!
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Depends on where I'm at. Right now, 2 or 3 pounds is very noticeable. When I'm heavier, it might take 12 or 15 before I notice a visible change.