P90X

Options
So I was wondering who else is doing this workout! It is such a good workout I have lost 5 pounds so far on it and I love it!!

Replies

• SaraCakes1
    SaraCakes1 Posts: 15
    Options
    If you love P90X you should try Insanity! I started with P90X...Insanity is crazy but so worth it! Good Luck!
  • rjennifer89
    rjennifer89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks I heard about insanity heard it was so hard too lol
  • selfdiscipline73
    selfdiscipline73 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Insanity! My favorite workout ever! I have done some of the P90X dvd's but not fast paced enough for me. I do know several people who have done P90X and have had great results. One of them has even been on one of the TV informercials. Good luck on your journey!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I am in Phase 2 ... just about done with it and ready for a recovery week. I have lost crazy inches! :)
  • rjennifer89
    Options
    I agree it is a little slower paced were almost in phase 2 one more week so im excited for the 2nd phase
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Just started Phase 3 on Monday - today was my Day 60 results...I have lost so far 13.5 lbs & 7" through my body while doin' P90X LEAN...I have posted a blog on my Day 60 results...:happy:
  • Lkglunt
    Lkglunt Posts: 4
    Options
    i was considering p90x. is it worth it?
  • SaraCakes1
    Options
    It's a intense workout...I'm not going to lie but you are dripping in sweat...Great Cardio not a waste of money if you can do P90X you can do Insanity trust me! I still like to add P90X in my workouts but selective on the videos I use. It's a win win! Great Job on losing 5 pounds...It's a journey :smile:
  • SaraCakes1
    Options
    It's worth it... It pushes you I guess it depends on what kind of workout you are trying to achieve?
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    My BF started started P90X this week and he's liking it. I'm going to do it too, but I just started C25K and have been doing the 30 Day Shred. I wanted to do the running thing for the summer while the weather is good for it. When I'm done with that, I will probably start P90X Lean. I'm looking forward to the results it will bring. :) Do you all follow the diet plan too? or just do the workouts? I'm curious...
  • SaraCakes1
    Options
    I absolutely love Insanity! My favorite workout ever! I have done some of the P90X dvd's but not fast paced enough for me. I do know several people who have done P90X and have had great results. One of them has even been on one of the TV informercials. Good luck on your journey!
  • SaraCakes1
    Options
    I agree!
  • rjennifer89
    Options
    We follow the diet almost to a T but our grocery bill was $350 thats even cutting some things out! But once you get everything it gets cheaper and cheaper. My boyfriend is in much better shape hes a cop and works out everday he usually bikes 30miles then runs 5miles and then does P90x I dont know how but he does When I started I was 5'9' and weighed 162 now im down to 157 and im going for about 125 :) This is an excellent video!! It is hard and you can't give up!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Love the X.