25 down, 100 to go

Options
Hey everyone!
My name is Gretchen.
Over the fall, I lost 25 lbs just by drinking only water 95% of the time and making better food choices. I've hit a stump and haven't lost any in a couple months now. I've signed up to do c25k with a group at my church, that starts next month, as well as an aerobics group. I'm a divorced mom of 4, work 2 jobs and about to start a 3rd. Time to exercise is not easily found so I'm hoping these groups will keep me coming back and motivated.

Replies

• chomos992013
    chomos992013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 63 lbs in 2014 and have 93 more to lose !!! all by tacking my steps, drinking 1/2 body weight in water and eating no more then 30 carbs daily... want to be friends??
  • thicansxy
    Options
    Congratulations to both of you, what if you just parked a little farther from the door. One day a week get outside and play with your boys for 20 mins. While cooking dinner walk in place. While folding laundry turn on some music and dance. You can work in exercise in just about everything you do. You can do it.
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose a total of 125lbs. I just started my journey on January 8th, but haven't weighted myself since. I have been exercising with "Walk Away the Pounds" everyday and basically following cycle 1 of the 17 Day Diet. My biggest hope is that I don't get discouraged if I don't see the results I am looking for. In the end, I am exercising for the first time in my life and I am eating better, so even if the scale doesn't move, I should be happy that I am being healthier.
  • gretchenmitchell
    Options
    Thanks ladies!
    I'm new to MFP, and especially the community part, so idk how to add friends, but if you do, then yes of course! I love new friends.