Any BBC Feasters out there?

Options
I watched the BBC's 'what's the best diet for you' and learned so much about my body, hormones, right diets and eating habits. Anyone out there who is a Feaster and how do find the new diet?

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    *prepares to send friend requests to any and all female responders to this thread*
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ummm....

ETA: Dude...urbandictionary.com is your friend...
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »
    *prepares to send friend requests to any and all female responders to this thread*

Don't forget to load up the pics...
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    IM LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLING SO BAD RIGHT NOW
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I am in love with this thread title. Too bad I'm a cracker. >.>
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    You should do a google search on "BBC Feasters Tumblr". I bet you'll find a large community of fellow feasters.
  • Burt_Huttz
    Burt_Huttz Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    This wasn't what I was expecting.
  • jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »

hahahhaa!!!

I definitely came here with the WRONG mind set. ;)
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    Strong first post, by the way...
  • allday2
    allday2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Too funny!! lmao
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure he is on the BBC!
    article_img.jpg
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The only people I associate with are SWC Feasters if I'm being honest......... :\
  • 530roman
    Options
    I really don't want this to go away...
  • undergroundnotes1110
    Options
    If I'm honest I don't get most of the comments on this thread but what the hell, as long as everyone is having a laugh 8)
  • 530roman
    Options
    If I'm honest I don't get most of the comments on this thread but what the hell, as long as everyone is having a laugh 8)

That makes it even funnier to me! go to craigslist.org and search for BBC.....

• darktolight
    Options
    LOL same here:) I am curious about the programme OP is referring too though, when was it on ? Channel 4 seems to have had a lot about dieting and obesity etc on lately :)

• undergroundnotes1110
    Options

530roman wrote: »

That makes it even funnier to me! go to craigslist.org and search for BBC.....

Thanks mate, it's like Gumtree, shall I buy the BBC? ;)
  • myfelinepal
    myfelinepal Posts: 13,000 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of the BBC.
  • undergroundnotes1110
    Options
    LOL same here:) I am curious about the programme OP is referring too though, when was it on ? Channel 4 seems to have had a lot about dieting and obesity etc on lately :)

It's on iplayer, first time I found out about the hormones that Feasters (i.e those who can't stop eating at their meals, until they've over eaten ) it has tests to show you what type of eater and tips to make you stop being hungry, like eating slowly and adding protein to your food. Apparently it makes your hormones release and you stop feeling hungry. And much more to learn about your body. 100% scientific and it works a treat xx