I went shopping.....and

watch48win
watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
I bought Mediums! WooHoo for me.
I needed a nice dress for my husband's Christmas party---they throw a nice one---in the size MEDIUM.....no XLARGE...NO LARGE....MEDIUM.......I was dancing in the dressing room......

(The other medium was a sweater)

:smooched: :heart: :drinker:

Replies

• watch48win
    I needed a nice dress for my husband's Christmas party---they throw a nice one---in the size MEDIUM.....no XLARGE...NO LARGE....MEDIUM.......I was dancing in the dressing room......

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I needed a nice dress for my husband's Christmas party---they throw a nice one---and the size MEDIUM.....no XLARGE...NO LARGE....MEDIUM.......I was dancing in the dressing room......

Good job girl!! Don't you love feeling little??? :wink: :laugh:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Those are the victories that keep us going!!! YEAH!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :smile:
  • watch48win
    It is so nice to take a bunch of dresses in, and I got to pick which one I wanted, not just the one I could squeeze into....:wink:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Must feel good.....CONGRATS:drinker:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    GREAT JOB!! I'll never wear a medium unless I want to look like Dolly Pardon but I am totally stoked for you!!
  • watch48win
    GREAT JOB!! I'll never wear a medium unless I want to look like Dolly Pardon but I am totally stoked for you!!

Who says I don't look like Dolly...LMAO :smooched:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    I love that feeling! I just bought some new gym pants that are LARGE> I cant wait to be size small.
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Thats GREAT!!!
    I bet you felt awesome!!
    Keep up the GREAT work.
    :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • watch48win
    Thanks guys!!!

I already tried the dress on again just to make sure that the "skinny mirrors" in Macy's were telling a different story...nope... looks good.

I'll take a pic next Sat. before the party and post!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Thats terrific!! I am sooo happy for you:flowerforyou:
    Cant wait to see the pics! Have a wonderful time, you deserve it:heart:
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Yeah for Mediums!!!!!! Good job!
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Way to go! I loved this year being able to shop by style rather then first looking for my size and then seeing if there is anything in that size that actually does not look like an old lady on a cruise ship dress! :noway:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Way to go! I loved this year being able to shop by style rather then first looking for my size and then seeing if there is anything in that size that actually does not look like an old lady on a cruise ship dress! :noway:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ahahaha, that made my day. :flowerforyou:

Congrats on the medium!! Celebrate. :bigsmile:
  • watch48win
    Ain't that the truth........I acutally took 5-6 dresses in with me, and it was just a matter of picking the one I liked the most! It was a wonderful feeling.....:love::love: :love:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    WOOOHOOOO thats awesome!!!!!!! you go!!!
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ahahaha, that made my day. :flowerforyou:

Congrats on the medium!! Celebrate. :bigsmile:

glad I could make you smile :glasses: :laugh: You knew just the kind a dresses I was talkin gabout didnt you :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!