Looking for fitness pal friends

Options
hello everyone my name is Melissa and I'm looking for friends to help keep each other motivated and to have people to talk to about progress and goals

Replies

• krbarkley
    krbarkley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi melissa, i am looking for the same thing. I find it is so much more easier and motivating if you have friends cheering you on and going through the same thing with you!
  • misaswebb
    misaswebb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Misa :) I'm looking for some friends to keep myself motivated too! I'll send you request! And everybody! Feel free to add me too :)
  • makarickm
    Options
    Awesome! I think my phone might be messed up or I'm dumb because I don't know how to add people lol can you guys send me requests?
  • _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa. In that case you're in the right place - what are your goals then?

Me, I've about another 5kg to lose till I'm where I want to be and am getting there slowly but losing weight fast was never my goal in the first place. I'd rather do it right and make the changes that stick so that when I get to maintaining I do exactly that.
  • makarickm
    Options
    I just posted my goal and info on my news feed check it out
  • ambergobert1
    Options
    Hi im in the same boat I would also like to hav3 the motivationa and share stories of are success With this journey
  • makarickm
    Options
    Add me!
  • kayee08
    kayee08 Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi I'm Kaye and I also want to add more friends to motivate and help motivate me as well. My goal it to lose around 40lbs and tone up. Add me as well. Look forward to sharing our weight loss journey stories.
  • tashaafrench
    tashaafrench Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do u add people.. Sorry not sure how to work this yet
  • kayee08
    kayee08 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I tried to send friend requests but wasn't able to do so. Can you guys send me friend request. Thxs
  • phoebeelaine278
    Options
    Hi im phoebe.. im looking for new friends.. lets work together towards our goal...
  • makarickm
    Options
    Idk how to add people either :neutral_face: Add me! Lol
  • SylviaGem
    SylviaGem Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wants to add me feel free I could really use some support myself & I will add you makarickm