having a baby is my motivation

Options
My name is Ariel. I am 22 years old. I recently started my weight loss journey about a week and a half ago. My starting weight was 253lbs. I did a weigh in exactly a week after starting and i weighed in at 248.2lbs. So in just a week I have lost 4.8 lbs. I love myfitnesspal because it helps me stay in control of what i eat. I have no self control so counting my calories definitely disciplines me. My whole purpose of losing weight is so that my fiancé and I can have a baby. We have been trying for a few years with no luck. I went to the doctor and she told me to try and lose about 50lbs and then try to get pregnant. So i am starting my journey. I would love to be pregnant by May so i could surprise my fiance for his birthday in June. I would love to hear feedback from people and maybe some diet and exercise tips. I need some supporters. So please help me :)

Replies

• phoebeelaine278
    Options
    Hi ariel.. im phoebe.. we have same reason.. i wanna lose weight because my fiance and i want to have a baby.. i have PCOS, so this makes the situation a bit harder. The dr told me losing weight is very helpful. I have high hopes that i can do this... we can do it! :)