Looking for people with a considerable amount of weight to lose

Options
Hiya, my name is Emma and I have around 50kg that I want to lose (just over 100lbs)
I'm looking to add some people in the same boat so we can all help and motivate eachother. 2015 will be our year and we will spend christmas and new years in fabulous attire looking awesome!!
Feel free to add/message me if you need someone to talk to or just a chat :smiley:

Replies

• meglala22
    meglala22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i have over 100 to lose! i'm tall, so i carry my weight well. but in all honesty..i need to get to around 200 for my height. currently i'm at 389. already lost 40 pounds though! want to add me?
  • helen071448
    Options
    40 lb loss......Big Congrats!!! Started myfitnesspal several years ago...good weight loss but stopped posting....and,here I am again; gained lost weight plus!! So,hopefully back to square one but with more determination! This is the only way I can stay accountable. Need to lose total...100 lbs, one lb at a time. Any words of encouragement?
  • dbobsessed
    Options
    We can all do this!! With the right support and friends we really can. If anyone needs a bit of a lift or feels crappy feel free to message me :) I used to borderline underweight and then put it all back on so now here I am again. But 2015 will be our year and we can do this!!!
  • kramrn77
    kramrn77 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I have about 80lbs to loose- at slightly under 280 now and for my height and body size I need to be around 200lbs- my "ideal" weight is 170ish but that so isn't about to happen! 200 should be comfortable and realistic for me.
  • Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch to lose as well! Feel free to friend me, everyone! When I was first getting started and needed motivation a bunch of people friended me to help. It's amazing how encouraging it is to see that someone "liked" or commented on the fact that you were under your calorie goal for the day, or that you did 30 minutes of cardio. Support is such a huge part of this!
  • emilysp92
    Options
    i have about another 20kg to loose, feel free to add me I love support and motivation and giving it too!
    makes everything so much easier :)
    good luck with your weightloss, we can all do it!
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I've actually lost 100 pounds before, but got injured and put it back on. So now im an in-shape guy, stuck in an outta-shape guys body lol. Fired up more than ever this time around and im takin care of business and no intention of ever looking back. Im leaving all the baggage behind. About to be out of 300 pound tier for the first time in over 6 years. So any and all friends looking to get some motivation can feel free to add me. My MFP friends list became a graveyard of accounts, so looking for friends that are actually on here and takin care of business.
  • sylviebea123
    sylviebea123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've got about 100lbs to lose and would love to journey along with you. What a fab, positive thread!! I'm going to send out some friend requests x
  • vnynycz85
    vnynycz85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about 40kg to lose... Would love some motivation :) I started my weight loss journey 2wks ago and have lost 3.8kg and 52cm from my bust,tummy,waist,hips,thighs,calf and arms :)
    Ness x
  • MagicDance396
    MagicDance396 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have 170 to lose. I'd love if you added me
  • crazypuppy1234
    Options
    i have 50 pounds to lose!! need help!
  • jelgey
    jelgey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have minimum 70lbs to lose.. Anyone can feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100 to lose, too. Feel free to add me, everyone. I'm back on MFP multiple times a day now & need the accountability of friends!
  • LeKeenz
    LeKeenz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    43lbs needing losing here! Good luck everyone with their diets!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose ...Feel free to add me :)
  • katiemking24
    Options
    I just started, and i have almost 200 lbs to lose, out off all the groups ive read i feel like maybe you guys are a right fit... can i join or anyone wants to add me i could use all the help i can get!
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I have about 200 to lose total… but only about 70 left. If I can be of help… go ahead and add me.
  • rsmith654
    rsmith654 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to lose. Would love some friends on here with common goals. Add me
  • kpennock421
    Options
    So this is my 2nd day on here. So far I'm really enjoying the app. I want to lose about 80 pounds. I lost 30 pounds in 2011 and then next thing I know I gained that back and another 40. I want to be healthy. Looking forward to all of our success!
  • mircaria
    mircaria Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 90 pounds to lose and I sure could use some support from people who truly understand the struggle. I lost 20 pounds but over the holidays I gained back 15 so I am starting all over again. Please add me and we can help each other along this journey.