Eater here.

Options
Hello all. I'm giving this a shot to help me be more accountable. Particularly with my nutrition which has become not so nutritious as of late. I've had success in the past with pen and paper journaling, and this is quite a bit more detail than i've ever recorded before.
I have a short term goal to lose 10 pounds by the first week in June.

Replies

• lisamarie1227
    Options
    i hope this site helps you. it has done so much for me. there are some awesome people here...good luck:)
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    welcome!
    This site has been great for me!
    Let us know how we can help and we'll do our best to be there for you.
    I food journal everything through my phone just before I eat it - it has helped IMMENSELY
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    This site has an endless supply of help for you... BUT... you get out of this website what you put into it!!!

Its a fantastic place! ENJOY! we are glad you are here!
  • vivient
    vivient Posts: 9
    Options
    Best of luck :-)
  • kaytedawg05
    kaytedawg05 Posts: 209
    Options
    cut out your carbs and switch out those calories for lean protein & do some strength training... 10 lbs will fall off
  • pannacottayum
    pannacottayum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. I'm so ready to do this.
  • MrsRono75
    MrsRono75 Posts: 14
    Options
    It really does work! I was suprised at how writing down what I ate made a difference. Im back after a hiatus.. started out as "giving up my scale for Lent", which turned into "stop counting calories and eat what you want".. not exactly what I had in mind. But, Im back to knowing what works. Good luck! :happy: