Anyone else just getting started and have about 50-60 lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• natalie_171994
    natalie_171994 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started my journey. I need all the motivation I can get. I currently weigh 221 and would love to get down to 150.
  • cheethnico
    cheethnico Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    currently 211 want to be ideally 130 so loads to go 1 week in 5lbs down but could do with some buddies for added motivation on my long journey
  • MamaBear010813
    Options
    Currently 251, journeying to 175!
  • kccadmac
    kccadmac Posts: 13
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Pick me!!! I have been an on again, off again MFP member for awhile now. I have a good 60 lbs to leave in the 'Later!' category. If you'd like to send me a friend request, I'll be a cheer leader for us all!
  • unicorrny
    unicorrny Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in....i just started on the 1st at 190 and am hoping to make my wii stop calling me obese! That means that i need to lose 70 lbs since I'm only 5 ft tall. So far I've dropped almost 6 lbs and am looking for any help I can get and will help in any way that I can :)
  • hlhutch91
    hlhutch91 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with RedAri26....I want to shop for fun not just what fits!!! I'm finding that I really look forward to the posts for motivation. So nice to know that I am not the only one that struggles!
  • jessiebgc95
    Options
    im 210 and my weight goal is 170 i used to be 145-150 tho i find that to be too skinny but yea add me and lets help each others out
  • livb528
    livb528 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am just starting at 260 and my first big goal is 190 although ultimately I'd like to be 160. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Marley9170
    Marley9170 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone~
    I just signed up today, a friend swears by this site so I thought I'd give it a try.
    I"m 209 and my goal is around 170 lbs. I'm trying to be realistic. I'd love to be on the weight loss journey with some fellow newbee's! Its all about the support
  • kellyswanholm
    kellyswanholm Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and looking to get down to 135-140 (from just under 200). I lost weight about 4 years ago through diet and exercise and reached 134. Kicking myself for gaining it all back, plus some. Oh well! Starting again and motivated! :smile:
  • drbcru
    drbcru Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    5'2, 165. Highest point was 240. Been aiming at 140 for a long time but get stalled. I don't want to diet & exercise. If I do that I won't sustain it. I want to live healthy for the rest of my life. To me this means eating normal, healthy food and being active. When people (including me) say diet and exercise it usually means till we hit our goal, then we don't have to do it anymore. As many of the posts state - we lost and it comes back. Good luck to all on your journey. Perseverance does pay off, one step after the other.
  • NancyGinOC
    NancyGinOC Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hoping to lose 60-70 pounds..just starting here again !
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" starting goal is to lose 60. I have 49 more to go.
  • smartiecookies
    smartiecookies Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! me too! Can I please join you?
  • dominicnicastro1
    dominicnicastro1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    my goal is to lose 30-40 pounds im 195 can i join?
  • holliewalters
    Options
    me my starting weight is 17 stone (i just had a baby) and my goal weight is 9stone so got alot to lose. i know i can do it if i put my mind to it but i could with some motivation please add me i need the support
  • ang3la35
    ang3la35 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Hi I'm 238 and not tall enough for it to be a healthy bmi so need to lose 50lb or grow another couple of feet taller! I used this app before and it worked but then I stopped logging my food and put all the weight back on! Hopefully this time I will lose it and keep it off. Good luck everyone!
  • jadior
    jadior Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Me,me!!! Same boat!! I would love to have some friends for motivation and ideas!
  • indylori2013
    indylori2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just got started on the first and I'm looking for a few more fitness pals with similar weight loss goals.
    My start weight is 209 & goal weight is 149 lbs.

Thanks!!!

• indylori2013
    indylori2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar weight loss situation. I am 214 and want to lose down to 150 by the time I turn 50 on 11/3/15. Would love to find some accountability friends.