Tattoo sexy or not? Whats your tattoo?

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Thanks, guys. I looked (not actively) for over 15 years before I found what I wanted. I love it.
  • Archerychickge
    Archerychickge Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Norm_27 wrote: »
    I agree with both of you!!!

@ Archerychickge - where is yours?

@ _Tink_ - a side piece would look sexy on you

Large lily on my lower back...NO, NOT a tramp stamp. I needed it to be somewhere I could cover easily though. Am considering another floral piece as a reward to myself, maybe on my shoulder, side, or hip once I reach my goal weight.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I LOVE ME A SEXY MAN IN TRIBAL.
  • russkiballerina
    russkiballerina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have 7, love all of them, but don't view them as sexy (despite the location of some, lol), but as Art, as another user pointed out :} I have pics in my album, my favorite is my death-head hawkmoth.

And I do love melt when girls have nice tattoos. Guys, too, but...girls <3
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Way Sexy!!! I have a love bird piece on my chest, a half sleeve of my kids birth months flowers and their names and a butterfly with my birth month flower on my shoulder blade. Want a few more!!
  • DeeTee68
    DeeTee68 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Tattoos on women are gross not right at all and a total turn off imho, I have two tattoos a dragon and a rose and heart I hate both of them. I got them done when I was 16, 30 years ago and wish I never bothered now as they are naff.
  • DeeTee68
    DeeTee68 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Here's mine. Y'all can vote :p Relatively new, and my only one. Got it this last July.

3286126e-509f-429d-84fe-08df37f96206_zps738a0b2e.jpg

Horrible, WHY ????
  • HaideeJo13
    Options
    They for sure have to be done well. I do not like when people go to whoever to get a tattoo and then it looks like crap yet they think its badass lol Like he saying goes, Good tattoos are not cheap and cheap tattoos are not good ;)
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I have a tramp stamp... it is my astrology symbol but now I want something else there and I am looking into how I can get what I want there.....
  • Norm_27
    Norm_27 Posts: 148
    Options
    tpmbqqjiattf.jpg

Here is my still not done, its about 6 years old.
  • Archerychickge
    Archerychickge Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I got mine as a gift back on '04 from my bother and his then girlfriend who was the owner of a local and well respected tattoo parlor. If I had paid for it, it would have been about $150. The artist that did it designed it especially for me, and doesn't do flash. She says flash=trash. That's why I picked her to do mine.

Law, Cover-ups are an art-form... look for someone who specializes in them.
  • HaideeJo13
    Options
    I got mine as a gift back on '04 from my bother and his then girlfriend who was the owner of a local and well respected tattoo parlor. If I had paid for it, it would have been about $150. The artist that did it designed it especially for me, and doesn't do flash. She says flash=trash. That's why I picked her to do mine.

Very True!1
  • lawandfitness
    Options

Problem is what I want is more clean lines where I need something heavily shaded to cover it....
  • lawandfitness
    Options
    And to boot it is so small!!! that's what pisses me off
  • greyzie123
    Options
    hdenton13 wrote: »
    They for sure have to be done well. I do not like when people go to whoever to get a tattoo and then it looks like crap yet they think its badass lol Like he saying goes, Good tattoos are not cheap and cheap tattoos are not good ;)
    Totally agree!! I've just paid £400 for a half sleeve.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    I love mine. Wing on each foot. One says 13.1 the other 26.2 and I have a small frog tattoo