Fitness Tracker

Options
angelkissingdevil
angelkissingdevil Posts: 30 Member
edited January 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
Ok I have tried the body media and fitbit flex which I loveeeeeeeeeeee. But I'm after something more.

I'd like:-
Watch
Pedometer
HR monitor
Stopwatch
Sync to iPhone
Waterproof/splash proof

Sleep not so worried about

Any thoughts?

Sarah

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I have tried a whole lot of different models, but for the package of the device and supporting website/stats I like Fitbit. I had a Flex, then had the Force, but returned that for the recall. The only thing missing from that was using a HR monitor. Enter the new Fitibit Charge +HR and Surge. I have had the Surge a week now and it is as good as the Force, but does a good job adding the HRM and GPS. That said, only downsides for me are, I think the screen is not very good, and if I had to do it again I would get the Charge +HR model without the GPS of the Surge to save money and battery life.

Try whatever you want and return them if you don't like it. I've done that with a half-dozen now.
  • angelkissingdevil
    angelkissingdevil Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I was looking at the surge. But really needed it to have a stopwatch on it. But couldn't see that feature.
  • retired4387
    retired4387 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    have a fit bit zip, syc. to my fitness pal. Calories for each day are not the same, what am I doing wrong.