Cant believe i really done it!!

Options
I do the walk away the pounds dvd 12 minute mile..Well i normally do 2 miles..Which i did this morning...Well i took the easy way out for supper and had popeyes chicken and biscuts:noway: So i decided to try and complete the 5 mile walk which is 60 minutes total....Well.........................I FINISHED IT!!!!! I have walked 7 miles today!!!! Never thought that it was possible for me to walk 5 miles in a day, much less 7!!! I am very proud of me for once!!

Replies

• amysambora
    amysambora Posts: 219
    Options
    Well done! It's amazing what you can do when you set your mind to it!
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! It's amazing what we are capable of when we push ourselves :) Keep up the good work!
  • MzChiz
    MzChiz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep it up!!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh I love Popeyes! What a great decision and awesome job making it through!!! :cheers:
  • Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Congrats.. it's great to push yourself. You never know what you'll accomplish.
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    Nice! Just make sure you stretch before you go to bed and take it easy tomorrow. :smile:
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Yay! You can do anything you put your mind to! I love walking videos!!!:happy:
  • brandilea_willoughby
    Options
    awesome job, wishing you continued success!!
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I am more amazed by the 12 minute mile thingy. I work hard to get in a 20 minute mile. I would be running to hit 12 minutes.
  • JessicaBuff
    JessicaBuff Posts: 233
    Options
    I am more amazed by the 12 minute mile thingy. I work hard to get in a 20 minute mile. I would be running to hit 12 minutes.

It is very brisk and goes by fast thats what i like most about it
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options

I'm with you, Tom. Best I can do at the moment is a 15 minute mile and that's really pumping my heart rate above my "comfort" zone. Of course when i consider I'll be 70 in a couple of months, I should be bragging, not complaining.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!