Friend me! We can motivate and encourage each other :)

Returning to MFP after having 3 months off training and watching my diet after my little boy was born. Want to make sure he has a fit and strong dad :)

Replies

• LukerPslim
    LukerPslim Posts: 199 Member
    welcome back.......add me
  • Victoriamrs
    Victoriamrs Posts: 99 Member
    Welcome back and good luck, feel fee to add me.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    edited January 2015
    Glad you made it back. Feel free to add me.
  • div9diva44
    div9diva44 Posts: 151 Member
    Welcome back!! U can add me too
  • stainlessneil
    stainlessneil Posts: 65 Member
    Thanks everyone
  • CatDeeDeeDee
    CatDeeDeeDee Posts: 20 Member
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • changefulal
    changefulal Posts: 19 Member
    U can also add me, need all the support I can get !
  • stainlessneil
    The more friends the merrier I reckon! It brings another level of accountability to stick to your guns
  • loridefonce
    loridefonce Posts: 1 Member
    I need all the support I can get. Since my divorce I have no one to help support my weight loss and it has made it a lot more difficult lol
  • stainlessneil
    I'll be there to help keep you motivated!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Yes, Welcome Back! Lots going on in your life for sure but this is a good place to come back too. It helps life off the net settle down a bit when I focus on my health, I imagine it does the same for others? Beautiful photo of you two <3

EDIT: to add, wow, take a look at all the new friends you have up above already, yup MFP's members are pretty awesome!! ;)
  • stainlessneil
    Thanks! Yeah focusing on my health helps keep me happy. When I don't train for extended periods or get sloppy with my eating it stresses me out!
  • just_another_day
    just_another_day Posts: 23 Member
    I'll always welcome a new friend! Feel free to add me too!
  • SylviaGem
    SylviaGem Posts: 51 Member
    Anyone that wants to add me feel free I need all the motivation I can get I'm here for a long haul
  • div9diva44
    div9diva44 Posts: 151 Member
    Anyone can add me
  • JKillenberg
    JKillenberg Posts: 75 Member
    Add me too! Congrats on your baby!!
  • stainlessneil
    Thanks! He's definitely changed my life, but for all good reasons :smiley:
  • jessicawfoster
    jessicawfoster Posts: 299 Member
    I need motivation every now and then. Feel free to add me:)
  • Returning to MFP after having 3 months off training and watching my diet after my little boy was born. Want to make sure he has a fit and strong dad :)
    I need motivation every now and then. Feel free to add me:)

• Add me! I have 2 baby boys and a lot of my "whys" for getting fit and healthy are because of them. I want them to be athletic and need that role model!
  • stainlessneil
    YES! Exactly!! I don't want to be an unhealthy dad who sits on the couch and can't even kick a ball around. Clean, healthy but fun eating and enjoying exercise and being active, that's what I want for my boy
  • Please add me, if you would like! I can relate completely.

I am a mother to two young boys, ages two and three, and I definitely want to be healthy and fit for them. I need to be their example of what is good! My three-year-old is going through the phase of not wanting to eat anything and I hope by eating well and being happy will encourage him to eat well, too!
  • Grace77447722
    Grace77447722 Posts: 14 Member
    Returning to MFP after having 3 months off training and watching my diet after my little boy was born. Want to make sure he has a fit and strong dad :)

• Grace77447722
    Grace77447722 Posts: 14 Member
    Good for you. Keep up the good work
  • stainlessneil
    I want our kids generation to be the one that turns the tide on the obesity epidemic. Unhealthy eating is such a bad part of our western lifestyle. There's people in the world dying from starvation and here we are killing ourselves from overeating!
  • kristynicole4
    kristynicole4 Posts: 40 Member
    Very good of you!! Nice to want good things for your childs future :)
  • stainlessneil
    Very good of you!! Nice to want good things for your childs future :)

Thanks Kristy :smiley:
  • my2girlz2322
    my2girlz2322 Posts: 7 Member
    Welcome back!! Just started my weight loss journey again after having my baby girl whose 4 months!!! I'm excited to see so many people that want to be healthy for their kids, love it!!! Add me
  • stainlessneil
    Congrats on the birth of your daughter and good on you for getting back on track!
  • Niceeeee !! :smile: