Looking for positive encouraging friends

Options
Hiya,
I've been on and off MFP for years, but only recently am I seeing what a difference having friends on here makes. I love the motivation and encouragement, so if you want to add me please do!

To tell you a little about myself, I'm a graphic designer, living in San Francisco. I'm British, but have been living in the states for 4 years now. I looooove surfing and my goal is to lose weight and get super surf-fit. I also swim and I've just taken up yoga, but am keen to try all sorts of sporty things.

I'd like to lose 15-20lbs but I want to do it the right way, I am also trying to kick a pretty bad sugar addiction.

I'm excited to get started!

Best,
Noella

Replies

• LouBeeeLou75
    LouBeeeLou75 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a fellow Brit (still in Britain!). I've been on and off MFP for the past couple of years too. Some loved up comfy living last year had the side effect of substantial weight gain, so this year the focus in on healthy home cooking and exercise to get in better shape before my summer holiday. I agree - some motivating friends would be great. I've sent you an add. Good luck. Lou :)
  • noellabella
    noellabella Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thanks Lou! Lets do this!
  • clunnad
    clunnad Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do you send adds? Please add me, I
  • Joyfulkneves23
    Joyfulkneves23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Just click on the person's screen name and click on add as friend.
  • clunnad
    clunnad Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I tried clicking on their name but nothing happened. Thanks for the add.