Looking for Friends & Any Fitbit users

Options
Hi, my name is Stephanie. I am new here. 5th day and I found that you can link your Fitbit to this site. I like that and I can see where I get credit for my steps taken daily. I am looking to loose 50+ pounds and would like to learn to eat healthier and control my portion sizes. I welcome friend requests and would love to chat with anyone using the Fitbit here as well. Thanks!

Replies

• AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I don't own a Fitbit. Yet.
  • dunge0n
    dunge0n Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am new here as well. Just found about linking fitbit to MFP. Have been on fitbit since June last year!
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm Stephanie too and have a Fitbit. I've been here since the middle of January and lost 10 lbs so far. Feel free to add me as a friend. I love my Fitbit and am glad to share and offer any help I can.
  • Tallia2009
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me. I've been on here a week since starting a diet Monday, great advice and support. I wish you every success in your journey :)
  • Lunnunis
    Lunnunis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Got a fitbit for my birthday in December and wear it every day. Feel free to add me.
  • Matt_C_195
    Matt_C_195 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Love my Fitbit! And am fairly friendly...feel free to add!
  • usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I have to say I love my Fitbit, I just felt I needed more as I was not losing weight. Also, it was a gift and I only know 3 people on there. I like this site better and I like the link to my Fitbit steps credit. :)
  • Smash323
    Smash323 Posts: 16
    Options
    I just joined Monday, as well! I ordered a Fitbit on Wednesday -- it's my birthday present to myself. I've been eyeing it for several months. The integration with MFP is what ultimately drew me here from SparkPeople. And there seems to be a lot more activity here than SP or the Fitbit site.

I'm going to send you a request, but I wanted to post and say that anyone else on this thread is welcome to add me, too!
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    There's a whole group just for Fitbit users on MFP! See you there! :)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1307-fitbit-users
  • usflygirl55
    Options
    Thanks lorcart, I will check it out!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I love my fitbit one..........wishing you much success ..feel free to add me :smile:
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have a fivit one :) x
  • keninf
    keninf Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, I really like having the fitbit and MFP synced. Good luck on your journey!
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    i have had my fitbit one for almost a year ,reached my weight goal,add me if you like
  • usflygirl55
    Options
    I have a Fitbit Ultra and I love it. I wanted to get one for my sister as a present and they don't sell it anymore. For those using the Fitbit One, how do you like it? I have read of complaints about it falling out of the casing/holder. I am always looking for friends, so please feel free to add me.:smile:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit one and I love that I could buy it at bestbuy instead of thru the mail .........I have never had it fall out of the case
  • usflygirl55
    Options
    Bump to get some more friends please. Fitbit user not a requirement. :wink:
  • jmarie1025
    jmarie1025 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I ordered a Fitbit last week. Can't wait to get it!
  • RRT_RCP
    RRT_RCP Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I just got a fitbit charge hr, anyone feel free to add me https://www.fitbit.com/user/35FWBP