Anyone have 100+ to lose and need friends

Options
2»

Replies

• kicknthisfat
    kicknthisfat Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me =) I'm an active member with lots to lose and an open diary.
  • jlecroy74
    jlecroy74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 feel free to add me. I'm new to the site so I'm trying to figure this out.
  • ashleyrowlett9
    Options
    I have 90 more lost 10 so far. Feel free to add me
  • 2kidsandadonut
    2kidsandadonut Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 to lose and I need someone to harp on me to keep on track. I tend to do really well and then start falling off at about the 3 months mark
  • turtledahlke
    turtledahlke Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've slowly lost 10... I was hit hard by the holidays and the Lazies .. I would like to lose 120 but am taking it 10lbs at a time
  • happygrandma52
    happygrandma52 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'd like to add some of you as friends, as I'm starting this journey and have about 125 more to lose
  • jets79tone
    jets79tone Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have at least a hundred to lose. Have struggled to lose and am going to try to get going again
  • Nicole_M4
    Nicole_M4 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I have 160ish to lose and am open for anyone who wants to add me :wink:
  • ChronicOptimist
    ChronicOptimist Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I have just a smidge over 100 to lose but I started with 160 to lose! Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    My goal is 110...I am close...ish!

Will add you OP.
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I started with 128 to lose and now I have 88 left (eek so much still). Of course my goal of 179 is simply the highest number in the healthy range for my height and I'm so far away I have no way of knowing where I'll end up and I'm more concerned with body fat than scale weight but everyone needs a goal.

Holy mother of run on sentences, Batman!
  • mamacypress
    mamacypress Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also have just started mfp and need to lose 70 lbs. I'd like to find some friends to support one another over the long-term it will take for a total lifestyle change. Feel free to check out my profile and add me if interested. Thanks!
  • biancarios
    biancarios Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would love to lose 100lbs.
  • LexytheNerd
    LexytheNerd Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My intial goal was 180 but now I want to get down to 160 so I have about 110 pounds to go. Feel free to add me.
  • dcavazos
    dcavazos Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I welcome the add and would welcome the support and supporting you as well! I have about 100 to lose. But honestly its best not to think of the number as it feels a bit daunting... I try to just focus on seeing weight loss consistently :).
    Lets get healthy!! Woo!!