food questions

Options
how do u know what foods to eat and what not to eat?? anybody have a good app to recommend or a website? thanks! also support buddies are welcome to add me :)

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Eat any foods you want that fit your goals. High protein, high fiber will keep you satisfied longer. There's no magic food for weight loss.
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Eat any foods you want that fit your goals. High protein, high fiber will keep you satisfied longer. There's no magic food for weight loss.
    +1
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    +1

+2
  • kristilynn3212
    kristilynn3212 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ok because I heard that your not supposed to eat like pasta and such. thanks
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Do not eat rotten food-everything else is good....except I don't like kimchi, I don't eat that either.
  • Eggsweet
    Eggsweet Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Pasta, rice and breads are high in carbs, it's really easy to eat them in excess. But if you portion diligently, it's fine just like anything else. Moderation.

Eating out is kind of tricky, you can be under your calories but the salt is usually what gets people, me included. It usually screws the heck out of water retention.