Weekly Meal Plans?

Options
Anyone have any good weekly meal plans or know of any good places to get them? I'm looking for the type that include a shopping list or list a bulk total of ingredients with the recipes. Also I don't really need ones that have breakfast or lunch as I take the same thing for lunch to work everyday and usually eat a bowl of Quaker Oatmeal for breakfast!

It seems like it is really hard to find one that consist of healthy meals instead of ones that focus on a ton of 80/20 hamburger and alot of oil's and butter.

Any help would be awesome! Thanks ahead of time!

Replies

• joymhammond
    joymhammond Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can search Google for healthy dinners under 500 calories and may get a start
  • healthysls
    healthysls Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Try myrecipes.com
  • ryankingsley27
    Options
    Thanks for the help! I was able to find a men's health plan that I think I will try out! It's 10 days and includes all the nutritional information as well as a shopping list! Also I found some awesome recipies from both sources so again thank you!
  • drhesbol1
    Options
    I just bought three Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet books (each different) from Amazon. For the three books, I paid under $25. My daughter in law has one of them and I checked it out. What an amazing collection of recipes! PLUS, they have a six week planner.