Supportive Friends!?

Options
Hi,

My name is Ninna, I am single parent and I am looking to get back into shape or at least get rid of the love handles. I currently do not have any friends or people to support me. I see myself going down a wrong path with food and if I do not change quick, my daughter will no longer have anyone to play with or run. Anybody who would like to join me and help each other add me :smile:

Replies

• div9diva44
    div9diva44 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Ninna12
    Ninna12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thank you so much @div9diva44
  • jesse1952
    jesse1952 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You can add me Ninna
  • formyfuturebaby
    Options
    Good for you for thinking about your health even though you have the extremely challenging job of being a single mom!
  • yanitzelcoloma
    Options
    Hey! I'm Yanitzel.
    You can add me if you want.
  • ionahaynes
    ionahaynes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello ninna, I feel the same don't have much friends and the support would mean a lot, add me if you want x
  • peacecrzy
    peacecrzy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me :)
  • tissie72
    tissie72 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Happy for any adds the more support the better I say!
  • hermanarogness
    hermanarogness Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. We all need friends to encourage us to care about and work on our health! Just think of the good example you're setting for your daughter!
  • waxflower
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me. :-) The more friends on here the better.
  • aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I joined a few weeks ago Nina and am part of a great supportive and motivated group. Feel free to add me and anyone else who needs more supportive friends.
  • guimauveconfections
    Options
    You can add me! Give yourself a pat on the back. You sound like one amazing momma :)