100 pounds to lose, need supportive friends for long term fitness!

Options
13»

Replies

• jvreyes29
    jvreyes29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! Add me. I lost 32.2 lbs. My goal was to lose 100 lbs. I have 67.8lbs left! We can do it :)
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

My name is Liana and I have a free coaching and accountability group on Facebook called "Let's Get You There"... You can search it and request to join and I will add you, then pair you up with a buddy. You would check in with me, your coach, once a week and with your buddy anytime! Your friends are also welcome. Let's do this! Let's get you there!

Feel free to befriend me too!
  • ngendron578
    Options
    Hey guys,
    this sounds like a great group.
    I would like to lose 30 - 40 lbs. ( be like I use to be)
    - For the lost part I eat well, but I do have those nasty sugar cravings after lunch. I work a very sedimentary job, where most days I do not have time for lunch. I do take lunch tho. I have learnt not to skip meals. My hardest part is motivation and accountability. I always make the gym less of a priority if I have other things to do and always continence myself that " if I go to the gym that an hour less I have to do something else" I need to break out of that thinking.

• FullofSuccess
    FullofSuccess Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just started back 5 min ago. Feel free to add me. I have 53lbs to loose. It's going to be hard, but worth it.
  • TeddiRoseHouston
    TeddiRoseHouston Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think that I have everyone added so far, yay!
  • winniway
    winniway Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you I need the support and to add friends I know my chances of being successful will go up if I do.
  • gillstewart
    gillstewart Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm also here for the long haul, I have about 75lb to lose, I did lose 5.5 stone 18 months ago, but I've regained just over 3 stone. I've never been successful at losing weight without weight watchers before, but I'm already finding the support network on here to be amazing. I'll send you a friend request, look forward to sharing our journeys together
  • gillstewart
    gillstewart Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can't request you for some reason, feel free to requests me x
  • winniway
    winniway Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can't request you for some reason, feel free to requests me x
    I still haven't figured out how to friend request people
  • mattysmom
    mattysmom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    restarting also, adding you
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome I have stopped and started many times. I have recently lost 110 lbs with 140 to go. Anyone can feel free to add me I will be here for the long haul.