Hi! How much weight did you lose with this app?

Options
ConsistentAbs
ConsistentAbs Posts: 4
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Can you tell me how much weight within what period of time, did you lose with this app?
Thank you,
Derek

Replies

• BooMonkeyButt
    BooMonkeyButt Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Since I started in June, I've lost 30 pounds.
  • ConsistentAbs
    Options
    Whoa, congrats, awesome. How much of your success do you credit this app for?
  • ConsistentAbs
    Options
    So, about 4 lbs a month?
  • sasheikat
    sasheikat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Since I started on jan 5th 7.3lbs. I will weigh in for the second time this year on Sunday. But pretty much in one week I lost 7.3 pounds. In conjunction with my fitness pal I also use a fit bit
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    25 pounds since June.
  • dln1975
    dln1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Since starting the third week of November 2014, I'm down 22 pounds. Great app!! :smile:
  • BooMonkeyButt
    BooMonkeyButt Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I guess. I lost a lot of it while working as a CNA but I've been out of work since Thanksgiving due to having surgery a month later. I think not working and being able to be active has definitely slowed me down. I feel like I'm at a standstill right now.
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    30 lbs and maintaining for almost two years.
  • ConsistentAbs
    Options
    Thank you for your replies. What else did you do, besides using this app, to lose weight?
  • GinaG1026
    Options
    Down 7.8 from last week!! It's helpful!!
  • GinaG1026
    Options
    I never counted calories before and this really helps me notice what foods I need to eat more of, less of, ect! You can do it!!!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your replies. What else did you do, besides using this app, to lose weight?

Lift weights. Minimal cardio.
  • tamimuse
    tamimuse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    One really needs support to have "stick-to-it-iveness"!
  • clg1241
    clg1241 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have not lost any weight with this app. But giet and exercise work OK. Giet = exercise more so you can eat more.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Lost 7kg since the beginning of November.
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    30 lbs lost in 5 months, 5 to go to goal weight (already hit my original goal though :) )

I credit a few things. The main thing is, I weigh my food with a food scale, and log everything. I also work out at the gym so that I can eat more. For the first 4 months I maintained a steady 1.5 lbs lost per week, but slowed down to maybe a lb a week the last few, due to the holidays. I don't eat back all of my exercise calories though, as they tend to be overestimated.
  • rickygoldswain
    Options
    I started on the 5th January and have lost 9lbs :smiley:
  • rahnia
    rahnia Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Started March 2014 & lost 62kg. The app is great, but the most imperative thing for me was the education I received about proper nutrition & exercise. It really helps to read the forums & absorb & adopt as much as you can from amazing & inspiring people. :D