Options
PaulaDDN
PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
I expecting my hubby to make my first mothers day very special

Replies

• crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    sleeping for two hours after a night shift then getting up for a mother's day lunch at my aunt's house and then coming home to sleep :P we always have homemade eggs Benedict every year
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately my hubby has to work (and he does 12 hour shifts) so my mother's day will be spent at home with my boys probably trying to keep them out of everything like I do every other day. He's promised to make it up to me though so we'll see :smile:
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My family and I will be taking my mom out to lunch and then shopping for my mom's Christmas/Birthday/Mother's Day present...we are helping to purchase flowers for her flowerbeds around her house. It should be a great day...I just hope the weather cooperates! :flowerforyou:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    DOING NOTHING BUT WHAT I WANT>>>>>My son has already informed me he will make me breakfast and clean his room. lol
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of making my mom homemade chocolate danishes to bring to her in the morning. I love cooking and baking for her on Mother's Day. I was thinking of making those fruit bouquets but just don't have the time this time sadly. I will definitly do it another year though! Happy (early) Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers!:smile:
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    My Mothers Day will be exactly like this....Hahahahaha....give the link one minute and then you will see my day in full bahahaha.... I will also admit I do sound like this in person when I am drinking lmao :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAxfh8ukosQ smiley-cool11.gif
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    My kids will be with their dad, so I plan to sleep in and then I have to work for 8 hours. Honestly? It is just another day to me.
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to celebrate with a pole dancing class! Normally we (the hubby and myself) play hockey on Sunday while the kids play at the park. However, he changed hockey to saturdays so i can get in an extra pole class.
  • liveinbliss
    liveinbliss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Running my first 10k!
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    We are going to an air show on Saturday, because my son's t-ball coach scheduled a Sunday practice. GRRRR!:mad:
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Brunch and then just enjoying the day with my son
  • VanessaFaulkner
    Options
    Going away for the weekend because the 7th is hubby's birthday...I asked for nothing but a check...lol...hehehe...for "personal improvements" the hubby will enjoy as well (nuff said)
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not a mom and my mom is 1,200 miles away. So I sent her a card, I'm ordering her flowers online. But I'm going to give her a poem I wrote for her when I visit her at the end of the month :)
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    No celebration for me... Mom far away and my hubby will be working all day..
    have fun though...
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Mothers day in the uk was a couple of months ago, My oh did sod all for me, i was fuming!!
    Needless to say that wont be happening again! Think he learnt that lesson the hard way!

Happy mothers day to you all!