I need more friends!

Options
Hi,

I've noticed that a lot of MFP are quite inactive and have either given up on using it or are taking a break. NGL, I have done this myself and I don't blame them, but for now I need some new ones that can keep me accountable and to like my weight loss. I'll do the same for you!

I would prefer someone with similar goals to me.

Overview:
female/25
from the UK living in Poland
5'5.5'' (166cm)
CW = ~70kg (154lbs)
I want to lose 10-15kg (22-33lbs)

Replies

• deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    People do come and go including me. I have finally realized that even after I lose the weight if I stop coming here and posting and cheering that I will put it back on. So this time around, im going to stay here once I get the weight off.

I will send you a friend request. Im here daily
  • Jeanne41970
    Options
    Anyone looking for active friends, you are welcome to add me.
  • MissAnji
    Options
    I am new to MFP and needing some friends and motivation if anybody would like to add me!! Thanks!!
  • rgmooney66
    rgmooney66 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • tmorganbxo
    tmorganbxo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have had MFP for ages and never been able to keep to it. Pretty much have the same goals as you! I would add you if I knew how lol!
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys, been here for about 670 days. Looking to lean down and build muscle mass. I can be forward at time and l do flirt, but its all harmless. Based in UK. Hope to hear from you
  • Shelbsta22
    Options
    feel free to add me. Not so much similar goals- I have more to lose. But I'm a positive person (:
  • mswhite456
    mswhite456 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can include me.. not sure how this works. What do Ihave to do.
  • ROBtheMFPmachine
    ROBtheMFPmachine Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I need friends too who will provide support, encouragement, feedback, comment on my progress (and regression) etc. :)
  • amgjb
    amgjb Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    FR sent Good luck ;)