Any Indian/Pakistani girls want to join on journey to loss 30lbs?

Options
The reason I opened this forum is I cannot eat salads and piece of fish everyday! I need spice and heat in my food. I live in Seattle WA and would love to get ideas and colaborate to attain weight loss goals!

Replies

• caringgal
    caringgal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,I am new here & I love spicy food & grew up with curries so I know the feeling.I CHANGED MY DIET but still hv occasionally spicy food in my diet.Try cooking curries with olive oil.You can hv chicken tikka & chicken but grill it or bake it in the oven.I grill everything.Also u can hv lentils on steam brown rice.Try 2 eat it moderation & hopefully you will do well.Best of luck & happy☺new year!!
  • Kaun123
    Options
    Hi, I just joined today. I have a long way to go...40lbs. I have changed my diet from traditional desi to more salads, stir-fry, grilled and no-rice. I love rice and can not have it in a small serving.... So have to go rice free.fuuenzv4s8b4.jpg
    6g0quz5beqkv.jpg
    ecp7sv8vmjzx.jpg
  • farwanali
    Options
    Afshan7575 wrote: »
    The reason I opened this forum is I cannot eat salads and piece of fish everyday! I need spice and heat in my food. I live in Seattle WA and would love to get ideas and colaborate to attain weight loss goals!
    Afshan7575 wrote: »

• farwanali
    Options
    Hi there , I'm from Pakistan and needs to lose 62 lbs , would like to be friends with u .
  • nikitad123
    nikitad123 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I've lost 49lbs but still have 50-55 more to go. I know exactly how you feel! Its hard to not have spices lol. I still make Indian food just healthier versions.
  • Fatimahasnain
    Fatimahasnain Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi I m on MFP since 1 month n just found out this forum... I gained ,60 lbs during my pregnancy... Lost 50 lbs... 10 lbs still left... Will luv to have friends from pak/ India as our food r diff so we can help each other... Feel free to add me
  • hpreet19
    hpreet19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i need to lose 20 pounds. Would love to join you in group. We can share indian/pakistani healthy recipes here.