Week End, Oh No!

Options
The week end is always a tough time for me! I am hoping to get through with a minimun reverting to bad habits. Here goes!

Replies

• AngusCody22
    AngusCody22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya!
  • robbypink
    robbypink Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Maggieme66
    Options
    IKR. I saved some calories today so I can have a couple glasses of wine....how bad is that?
  • alaskanb0y06
    Options
    Best of luck! This will be my first weekend without alcohol for I don't know how long. So far so good!
  • robbypink
    Options
    Update! Just went to MacDonald's with husband and grandkids! Had a salad w/grilled chicken and basalmic vinegrette dressing for 270 calories! I am very pleased with myself right now and enjoying a medium non fat decaff latte for 80 calories. Fingers crossed for the rest of the week end! :D
  • GinaG1026
    Options
    Weekends are soooo hard for me!!!! Especially after I have a couple
    Cocktails all I want is bad food!!! Trying to keep myself disciplined as well!!! You can do it!!!!
  • TheBattleAxe
    TheBattleAxe Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes, weekends are the hardest part of the week. Sometimes I go to the other extreme and fast on one of the days. Keeping busy is the key :smiley:
  • megantoth014
    megantoth014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Weekends are always tough. Just try to keep in mind as to why you started this process.
    You can do this!
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Pre plan those weekend meals and stay busy! You can do it.
  • robbypink
    Options
    Mid day of the last day of the week end and I must say I have been doing very well. Planned out all my meals and faithfully filled out my food journal. No deviations! :)
  • shll13
    shll13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Maggieme66 wrote: »
    IKR. I saved some calories today so I can have a couple glasses of wine....how bad is that?

I do the same thing!!

• shll13
    shll13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    GinaG1026 wrote: »
    Weekends are soooo hard for me!!!! Especially after I have a couple
    Cocktails all I want is bad food!!! Trying to keep myself disciplined as well!!! You can do it!!!!

I hear you! Weekends w/ cocktails equal disaster for me... Perfect during week then fail in the weekends.. The only way it seems I stay on track is by not going out... Slowly getting better though

• fallenfreya
    fallenfreya Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am like everyone, weekends are the worst for me too! My problem is I see my boyfriend at the weekend ( we don't live together) and he likes to cook for me, and his food is just too good! And I don't work weekends so my exercise is non existent ( I work in a shop during the week, so I am constantly on my feet, and on the go ) and so I chill out the weekend.
  • robbypink
    Options
    Just had dinner, stuck to the plan. I need to get serious about getting healty b/c I am on meds for high BP and high cholesterol and I want to get off. I have tried and failed so many times before that I really, really need to try and stick to the plan so I think the week end went well. In a few weeks I will try and schedule in some alcohol b/c I really do love my cocktails! fallenfreya why don't you look up some healthy recipes and cook together with your boyfriend. Maybe that will help you keep on track. http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php This site is a great tool to calculat the nutriional values of any recipe. Have a great week everyone!
  • fallenfreya
    fallenfreya Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks and good luck Robbypink