Ok...So I'm New...

Options
This is awkward but hey :embarassed: ... There's a first for everything! :wink:
My name is Wanda Groenewald and I am not over weight but I am not happy with my weight :grumble: .... I am a married working mom, I have let "myself' go and I want to change that before hubby thinks that I gave up and gives up on me :noway: ...lol

I weighed 45kg when I fell pregnant and weighed 81kg on my last! I WAS HUGE :noway: and thought that it will all just fall away once my baby was born... about 20kgs did (water and baby):indifferent: but I struggle to fit into my clothes... that makes me feel uncomfortable with myself :sad: . I dont want to be a size 0 but an 8 will do.....:smile:

Hope I get to make friends and get a support group as we are going along :bigsmile: .

Regards
Waxxxy

Replies

• Waxxxy
    Waxxxy Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you so much!:happy:

Its good to know that there is a place where we can find people to help us reach our goals... No matter how big or small they might be.... :flowerforyou:
  • liudmilka
    liudmilka Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey Waxxxy! im new here as well, also trying to loose my baby weight. Had a baby gil 5 montg ago :) Hope i can reach my goal, wishing u to get to ures as well. Be positive!!!! Add me if u like.
  • liudmilka
    liudmilka Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i think may b for some ppl its more motivating, coz u see bigger numb :)
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi Waxxxy,
    Feel free to add me - friends on here are always great for encouragement! :smile:
  • Inittowinit11
    Options
    Welcome! You'll get plenty of motivation here!