Good look all. We can do this

Options
Any tips on staying on track would be much appreciated. Have struggled with my weight for two long always going from ten stone to 8.10 then back to ten really want to keep it off now it's embarrassing xx

Replies

• ROBtheMFPmachine
    ROBtheMFPmachine Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I honestly think the two most important things are tracking what you eat--no matter what--and exercising 6-7 days per week (even if it's just a long walk) in order to earn more calories. I'm trying to burn 500-1000 calories per day at the gym in order to be able to eat enough. If I don't exercise, it's a struggle to stay below my daily calorie limit. The more success you have, the easier it is to stay on track. And finally, I think going through it with friends, on MFP or elsewhere, is really important!
  • katrinagreavesx
    Options
    I always do the right things to lose the weight. Ie healthy meals, exercise, when I get to a weight I'm happy and confident with all of a sudden ill just give up and I can't understand why i really hate myself for it. so this time I'm making a diry of my weight loss on here and track my food and exercise then hopefully I won't let my self slip again. Good look with your progress sounds like you got it under control
  • 210TxMade
    210TxMade Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can do it! How do we add people as friends from here?
  • katrinagreavesx
    Options
    Thank you I hope so ha. Well to add a friend I think you click on there pictures
  • ROBtheMFPmachine
    ROBtheMFPmachine Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I always do the right things to lose the weight. Ie healthy meals, exercise, when I get to a weight I'm happy and confident with all of a sudden ill just give up and I can't understand why i really hate myself for it. so this time I'm making a diry of my weight loss on here and track my food and exercise then hopefully I won't let my self slip again. Good look with your progress sounds like you got it under control

Well, I just got back into it this past week, so I'm not sure I have it under control...but thanks! :)
  • 210TxMade
    Options
    I'll try it. I thought I did that but no luck. Thanks Katrina
  • 210TxMade
    Options
    How did u do that? Lol
  • katrinagreavesx
    Options
    What did I do lol ?