35 year old mom.

Options
Kfalcon79
Kfalcon79 Posts: 5
edited January 2015 in Getting Started
Looking to regain my health and become a more active and fit mom for my two kids. Overall I just want to feel better about me! And wake up with no aches or pains. Long term goal is too loss 100 pds. I'm doing low carb and five days at the gym. Wish me luck.

Replies

• Catm226
    Catm226 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! You can do it!
  • Bhabegurl
    Options
    You got this! I too am a mother of 2 close to 30yrs old. And in much need to lose the extra pounds.
  • aniat_1323
    aniat_1323 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it!! Add me as your friend, I'm also a mom I have an 18 month baby girl, always is good to have friends with things in common.
  • meghanwasham
    Options
    You can do this! I have 2 boys with a third on the way. I finally realized that for me to be a good mom and wife I need to take of me first. I will add you as a friend :)
  • lyndz_m0m_to_3
    lyndz_m0m_to_3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend too! I have 3 young kids (1, 2 & 4) and about 100 pounds to lose as well. It's always nice to find people in similar situations to share the journey.
  • emmadawson79
    emmadawson79 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I'm 35 with 2 children . I'm wanting to lose a stone and my wobbly bits!!! x
  • m3lani3M
    Options
    Add me too! 35 and about to have my 5th.
  • cheethnico
    cheethnico Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 with 3 children 15,3 and 3months looking to loose around 80lb I'm calorie counting and once I buy my running shoes tomorrow I shall be power walking with my dog to start off
  • 2124angelsgirl
    Options
    Hey all you other mommies! I have three kids and definitely need to lose weight to be able to keep up with them the way I want to! Add me ☺
  • stacy295
    stacy295 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm a 35 year old mom of 2 as well! My goal is to lose around 40 to 50 lbs. And keep my kids on the right track with healthy eating and being active.

Please feel free to add me!
  • Cat0703
    Cat0703 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Mid -thirties mommy here too with 100+lbs to lose. Would love to have some motivational buddies going through this journey with me. Feel free to add me
  • Lynn1315
    Lynn1315 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello.. I'm 37 yr old mom of 2 girls. I'm looking to lose about 30lbs and would love some support from fellow mom's and I'll support you as well!
  • schellies
    schellies Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat! Feel free to add me...35 mom of 2 girls :)
  • Janehds0284
    Janehds0284 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    good luck! add me :)
    i am 32YO with 1 boy 9 weeks old!
  • cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I'm a 35 year old mom to 3 kiddos, currently working on my last 11 pounds to lose
  • luv2bowl6
    luv2bowl6 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    32 years old with a 5 year old daughter. Trying to lose between 40 and 50 lbs
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    you can do it!