I want to lose 125, anyone else?

Options
2015 is My Year! I'm done procrastinating and am finally ready to do something about it. I'm looking for other people with a considerable amount of weight to lose.

Replies

• Haeley7
    Options
    My goal is between 100-120 lbs. I need to become healthier
  • Unbreakablesoul88
    Options
    I have about 90lbs to lose. Add me if you would like :)
  • lmm2323
    lmm2323 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just hit my 125 lbs. lost today. I can help and be a cheerleader for you. You can do this!
  • pseudomoniker
    pseudomoniker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 90 to 100lbs. as well. This is a good idea for encouragement. I lost 8 pounds already.
  • 100poundstogo
    100poundstogo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have about 90 pounds to loose
  • daveswife70
    daveswife70 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want to lose between 90-100 pounds ...would love some support and to support you ...we can do this...you can def add me if you want to!
  • daveswife70
    daveswife70 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    infact any of you can add me if you'd like....I only have one friend on here and could use all the help I can get!
  • aprilcv00
    aprilcv00 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think I sent a fp friend request to you all.. hopefully we can motivate each other! Thank you for responding! :)
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    We have a supportive group called L.O.S.T. (Losing One Step at a Time) if any of you are interested send me a friend request with a msg about L.O.S.T. and I'll send you an invite. We all have over 100 lbs to lose and are supporting each other through!
  • totusanna
    Options
    At dgzd
  • jemby19
    jemby19 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 60
    Finally got brave enough to step on the scales last week and really frightened myself. More than happy to help support you guys and to accept any on offer if you want to add me
  • Rosanne67
    Rosanne67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am needing to lose over 125 I am in :)