Looking for LGBT friends...

Hey everyone! I'm trying to get back in shape, and I'm looking for some LGBT friends to help me along. I'm agender, and would like a group of understanding friends to support me!

Replies

• fietsvrouw
    fietsvrouw Posts: 50 Member
    Hi Shinyazumarill. I am a also working on losing weight and getting back in shape. I am a lesbian and would love more LGBT friends! I will send an invite.
  • I'm lesbian as well and will add you both :)
  • MarshallBlaire
    MarshallBlaire Posts: 15 Member
    I am f-m trans / gay feel free to add me if you wish.
  • fit4life_tbt
    fit4life_tbt Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, lets motivate each other! I'll add you!:)
  • MagistraSaunders
    MagistraSaunders Posts: 20 Member
    I'm a lesbian and don't have many active friends on here! I'll send you an invite :)
  • I hope nobody minds if I bump this post :0
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    I'm a straight ally and I know that at one time, there was a pretty big LGBT group on here. If you search it in the groups, it will come up.
  • Fitteacherc
    Fitteacherc Posts: 38 Member
    Hello! I'm queer/transmasculine. Nice to meet you!
  • Hey! I'm a gay male and just got a fitbit and downloaded this app and don't really know anyone using it, so I would love to make friends that I can support/can support me. Feel free to add me.
  • Hi everyone, I am genderfluid and bisexual, nice to meet all of you! Hope you're all enjoying the new year, really nice to find some other queer folk on here :)
  • Hey, feel free to add me too. :smiley:
  • TXChelleD
    TXChelleD Posts: 76 Member
    I'm new here and lesbian. I have 3 kids - straight, gay and bi. :)
    We are a well-rounded bunch for Texas!
    Feel free to add me
  • benjaminjake27
    benjaminjake27 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! I'm Ben. Trans man. Would love some LGBTQ friendly people to be friends with :)
  • Spottheshark
    Spottheshark Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I am Stephanie transwoman starting to get in to shape for a better figure.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Straight ally, married mom. Active mfp user. Log every day. Add me for support.
  • ajnb88
    ajnb88 Posts: 339 Member
    Hello! Bisexual here.
  • AZTallguy
    AZTallguy Posts: 154 Member
    Hello, I'm gay. Add me.
  • Seraphina_Rowan
    Seraphina_Rowan Posts: 179 Member
    Bisexual here :D Anyone is free to add me!
  • al74notts
    al74notts Posts: 46 Member
    I'm gay, and from the UK (not sure if that's important now I've typed it!) Add me...
  • DestineeMarie3
    DestineeMarie3 Posts: 4 Member
    Pansexual gender fluid here! I'd like to have some likeminded individuals as friends. Kindred spirits are always uplifting!