Secret weight loss goals

I think we all have a goal that in our minds means we are making weight loss happen. If we don't make it we tend to give ourselves negative self talk. Like that pair of skinny jeans or dress. Mine is my tub. I have a jacuzzi tub and the fat on my pear shaped body lets one side fill then sucks the other side dry of water. Not good for the motor. This is to be my first goal. Now some advice for my second chafing thighs with heat rash from working out any help?

Replies

• jfea
    jfea Posts: 31 Member
    I know a lot of athletes, especially runners use something called Body Glide, The Original Anti-Chafe balm. It comes in what looks a deodarant case and I bought it our local sporting goods store. It works really well and isn't greasy. I hope that helps and good luck with the goals!!!
  • m4ttcheek
    m4ttcheek Posts: 229 Member
    Compression should help at the moment. Long term it will reduce as your get your weight down.
  • TehNoms
    TehNoms Posts: 86 Member
    I have this really gorgeous, dark teal, sleeveless, velvet dress I bought. I knew it wasnt going to fit me currently, but if I knock down a few sizes, it will. I am using it as my short term goal.

Oh and the chaffing? I agree with the above posters. Also try a little cornstarch. Helps a ton.
  • MrsStainke
    MrsStainke Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks for the advice gang. Now when I am walking around I am starting to lose my pants. They are sliding from my waist to my hips. I figure when they fall off,
    I may have lost some weight. It would be easier to gain weight than lose my pants. Lol.