During Pictures. 50lbs down with 36 to go!!

shalynna89
shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
edited September 27 in Success Stories
Today when I weighed in I was down 50.6 pounds from my starting weight. Starting out I was about 243 and now I'm 192.4:happy: I am no longer considered obese in both BMI and body fat!! I still have around 36 to lose to be at my goal and am hoping to hit that this summer.
The first picture was taken in April of 2010 I was about to have my son and at the same weight I was in January when I started to lose weight. I don't have a picture of me around the time I started so this is what I'm using.

ry400_edited-1-1.jpg

These are of me 22lbs. down and the first ones I took of myself after starting mfp
P1080137_edited-1-1.jpg
P1080150_edited-1-1.jpg

And last but not least...Today!!
P1080716_edited-1-1.jpg
P1080708_edited-1-1.jpg
I owe alot to this site!! I don't think there is anyway I could have lost the weight and stuck to it with out the site and all the wonderful people on it!! THANK YOU so much MFP!!

Replies

• tinalina81
    tinalina81 Posts: 81
    Great JOb. Amazing how good you look. You should definitely be proud of yourself!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • great job
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,064 Member
    Congratulations on the loss!!!!
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    You look great!! You've got such a great shape anyway, can't wait to see what you'll look like at goal weight!
  • Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    way to go girl.. you look great =)
  • ColeyCannoli
    ColeyCannoli Posts: 147
    Wow!! You are beautiful! I'd kill for your natural curves. Good luck on the last 36, you can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • shalynna89
    Thanks Everyone!!!
  • KnightsGal76
    KnightsGal76 Posts: 69 Member
    Awesome job!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Great job there!
  • you look great!! keep going :)
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Look at you shrunk to half the size!! And what an hourglass you are!
  • shalynna89
    Thanks everyone!!! You all are so sweet:happy:
  • maria_dlg
    maria_dlg Posts: 8 Member
    wow! well done! your photos are an inspiration! :) congrats - you should be so proud of yourself!
  • shalynna89
    Thank you!!! I feel great knowing I've lost that much now to lise the rest of it:)
  • chaobabie
    chaobabie Posts: 64
    you definitely tell!! and especially you are wearing white. you look awesome!
  • annameeks00
    annameeks00 Posts: 46
    You look great!! Keep it up!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Your doing really good, I can really see it in your waist/hips. That is awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!