Hi! I used to weigh 210lbs and I'd love to share my tips as well as learn new ones, add me!

Options
I'd love to connect to learn new workout techniques as well as share my own. I used to weigh 210lbs, no joke! I love to hike, hit the gym and run with my dog! Add me! <3

Replies

• LindaSR824
    LindaSR824 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was 208, have gotten down to 150 but I'm stuck there. Have not upped my calories, still working out daily, but not losing in almost three weeks. Can you help me?

I'm 65 years old, have a bad knee, fibromyalgia and degenerative arthritis I. My cervical spine. The only exercise I can safely do is treadmill varieties.

If you have any questions I might be able to answer, hit me up. Thanks.
  • suzeqnu
    suzeqnu Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you guys!
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    fabster93 wrote: »
    I'd love to connect to learn new workout techniques as well as share my own. I used to weigh 210lbs, no joke! I love to hike, hit the gym and run with my dog! Add me! <3

How long did it take you to loose the weight. It seems like this is the first time in my life that I exercise almost every day and it is taking me the morning to lose weight doing it this way. Before I would drop my carbs to 21 grams a day and lose weight easily it almost makes me feel like the exercising is compromising the weight loss as crazy as that sounds
  • fabster93
    fabster93 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started in June of 2013, it's been really hard but oh so worth it. Water is the main key. I had to cut off ALL soda and Dr.Pepper was my favorite! And I used to eat out every night. But I recommend having 5 small meals a day: breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner. Never eat past 7pm and wait three hours in between each meal. Always have your carbs in the morning and protein meats at night. I live in Arizona so I started hiking a lot with a waist slimmer from TJ Maxx for like $4.99, then I got a gym membership so I just switch it up! Eating clean and lifting weights have helped me tighten up so much. I hope this helped a little. :)