Add me! I love beer, tattoos and liberals! :)

Options
Hi MFP world!
I'm looking for like-minded people to support and have support me. I am a curvy 33 year old female and a Montanan. I am happily married to a great guy. I love tattoos and piercings. I try to eat healthy, but admit to loving junk food, as well. I also love craft beer. We have lots of amazing breweries in Missoula, that I need to avoid. However, I'm not going to completely cut it out or this won't work for me.
I am looking to lose 30 pounds. I have had great success with MFP in the past but put the weight back on. I'm truly ready to work hard and lose the extra weight.
Feel free to add me if you can support me and I can support you!!!

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I like craft beer and have family in Stevensville, oh well. Sorry, I guess I'm out :(
  • ROBtheMFPmachine
    ROBtheMFPmachine Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love craft beer, tattoos and conservatives. Oh well....
  • frazz007
    frazz007 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I just amused myself by searching the food database for beer and homebrew beer. A whole lot of people drink and log beer. No worries there.
  • emilyrizza853
    Options
    Hey Missoula! Good luck! I'm quite new to this app but feeling really motivated this year! Trying to avoid wine like you're avoiding beer, but everything in moderation!! I'm from scotland, a liberal and love an avocado. Feel free to add me, I don't know how to add on this.
  • AshleyJW31
    AshleyJW31 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love beer and junk food! And want to drop about 20lbs, Good luck. Ill support you if you support me! :)
  • pineapple_jojo
    pineapple_jojo Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    What's a liberal??
  • missoularocks2015
    missoularocks2015 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What's a liberal??

liberal - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
    www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/liberal
    A liberal is someone on the left wing of politics — the opposite of a conservative. Also, a liberal attitude toward anything means more tolerance for change. :)