Finding friends who Walk at Home with Leslie Sanson

Options
Hi.....I am trying to find some motivating friends who are also doing the Walk at Home program.....I am starting out this new year right and ordered a few new dvds from Leslie and can't wait to get started.....If you are walking at home like me, I would love to become MfP friends...to help encourage each others along the way :)

Replies

• Teddyb220
    Teddyb220 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone, I have just about all of her dvd's. I just started back on MFP myself after a little over a year now.
  • SmilinLadybug
    SmilinLadybug Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Teddyb220.....Glad to hear I am not alone here and love walking with Leslie....I am starting a challenge with her tomorrow...I can't wait....
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I love her DVD's! Helps me get in my steps. :)
  • sue50362
    Options
    Hi all I too have Leslie Sanson walk DVD and used to walk with her but mine are a bit old want to get back into it can u recommend any good ones?
  • SmilinLadybug
    Options
    Sue...I just order the Radio Remix and Party Hits....they should be here tomorrow... there were alot of good reviews on amazon....I will let you know how they are after I try them
  • noelkm67
    noelkm67 Posts: 118
    Options
    I do these too!
  • SmilinLadybug
    edited January 2015
    Options

:)
  • SmilinLadybug
    Options
    Just started a Facebook Challenge and it was 2 miles today...well this is the first 2 miles I have done in YEARS...I thought I died...but I finished it :) Feels good...kinda looking forward to tomorrows challenege of 4 miles....well kinda sorta
  • Chyll88
    Chyll88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Did her 5 mile dvd (2 miles) and 5k today. I change it up all the time since I have so many of her dvd's:-). Let's go!
  • AliUnrau
    AliUnrau Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I love walking with Leslie!!! Ill totally add you!
  • Poppythehalfling
    Poppythehalfling Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I did her 3 mile walking video on youtube loooads of times I absolutely love her!
  • shunta762015
    Options
    I love her too!! Did 5 miles last night with ankle weights and hand weights (Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan DVD)... Burned lots of calories!! I just ordered the "5 Mega Miles with Firm Band" & the "Belly Blasting Walk" DVDs.... Has a "Walk at Home" group been started on here?
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I love LS videos!
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I need to get back walking with Leslie!!! I really toned up working out with her. I use youtube for her videos.
  • d3e4
    d3e4 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My mom used to do that
  • Angelinarosie
    Angelinarosie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I do her videos all the time I would love to have some walking buddies :)
  • lmb1103
    lmb1103 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone! I am currently doing Walk it off in 30 days! I need all the motivation and encouragement I can get...so add me if you would like to! B)