Weight loss and Body change

Options
How much did you lose before you started to notice a change in your body?
I am new to this and just wondered. X

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    For me it's gone in waves. My best advice is to take photos, and shop often. I don't mean go spend loads of money on new clothes. Secondhand works well too. But try on smaller sizes often and you may be surprised when you have gone down a size w/o realizing it. If you have older smaller clothes try them on a LOT, like every month...you may be pleasantly surprised.
  • ThatMouse
    ThatMouse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    It took me about 10lbs to notice the first changes in my face. At 15lbs, I noticed that my hands seemed almost skeletal - I hadn't even noticed my hands had excess fat on them, ha ha! It normalized for me rather quickly, but I still see changes in my legs every two or so pounds.

I agree with Seltzermint's advice - take lots of photos (I haven't and I regret it) and also consider measurements. They may be depressing at first, but it's amazing how many inches add up over a few months' time.
  • fairy06
    fairy06 Posts: 42
    Options
    Thank you :D
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    It's going to be different for everyone. I started to see weight loss right away, but I know many people don't. Be sure to take body measurements and pictures every 4 weeks to watch your progress. You've got this!
  • fairy06
    fairy06 Posts: 42
    Options
    Thank you! X
  • SexyKatherine73
    SexyKatherine73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I saw it in my face after 2 weeks, But it has taken 10kg and photo for my fiancé to see the difference.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Take pictures and watch yourself. Every 10lb or once a months should do it.
  • bintoukinteh49
    bintoukinteh49 Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I started not long ago but i lost 1.2 pounds and am happy i did it in 3 days
  • bintoukinteh49
    bintoukinteh49 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started not long ago but i lost 1.2 pounds and aM happy i did it in 3 days